Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gortat

1 100.00%
  • Lopez

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    This team is really impressing me. Unlike the past 2 years, we are actually fun to watch. Doesn't matter even if we're losing, our guys are making exciting, thrilling and athletic plays.

I'm loving it. Hopefully it stays like that all season. Only thing that worries me is our league worst defense.

vCash
    I just finished watching. I was really impressed with Scola off the bench and Morris again as a starter. His decision making is improving.
    Tucker goes without saying. He's out best defender.

vCash
    I think any time you have Scola and Beasley playing any sort of impact minutes, your D is going to suffer. At least being one of the worst Ds in the league isn't something new to us!

Beasley obviously has his fans and his haters and while i'm not happy with how he's played I'm still kind of glad we have him, all be it at a much higher price than I would want. I don't think it's out of the question that sometime soon, maybe not this year, but soon, things start to fall into place for him. He's got all the tools, he just needs to get it. There's still plenty of time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Only problem with that theory is that Beasley has always been a crappy player. But hey, maybe he has been dealing with his widdle pinky for 5 years now.
    Well mention that to the front office. There's a reason he was our first free agent target.

vCash
    What's amazing is that Gortat played this bad against Robin Lopez....just imagine how awful it would have been had Davis played tonight....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Well mention that to the front office. There's a reason he was our first free agent target.
    I wish I could have back before they signed him. Its not exactly breaking news that in recent years our front office is not among the better ones around the league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12