Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, I'm assuming Rip will be traded in this scenario (or any where we bring in another wing).

We dump him, get under the luxury tax threshold and hopefully are able to bring in a guard and a big.

vCash
    When will the Bulls stop going after all these washed up players. There was a laundry list of them this off-season and they got none of them. This is sad. Even in the East, the Bulls will have a hard time getting in. Sit down Rose til 2013 so he can become fairly close to the player he once was. Don't want a Roy 2.0 on our hands.

vCash
    Yup, because the two injuries between Rose & Roy are comparable.

vCash
    I think it would take Rose even longer to get back to where he was if he were to sit the entire season. It gives him less tick to play in game and get re-acclimated to game speed. Also, I hear that the Lakers are interested in Bell too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    I think it would take Rose even longer to get back to where he was if he were to sit the entire season. It gives him less tick to play in game and get re-acclimated to game speed. Also, I hear that the Lakers are interested in Bell too.
    The Lakers can have him. Raja Bell is garbage. He makes no sense for this team. I would much rather go after Jajuan Johnson, at least he is young and athletic. I think Thibs could make Johnson a decent role player.

vCash
    Well, Raja did put up career highs in TS% and eFG% last season. He still shot 39% from 3.

He'd be a useful player off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan21 View Post
    The Lakers can have him. Raja Bell is garbage. He makes no sense for this team. I would much rather go after Jajuan Johnson, at least he is young and athletic. I think Thibs could make Johnson a decent role player.
    100% this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Well, Raja did put up career highs in TS% and eFG% last season. He still shot 39% from 3.

He'd be a useful player off the bench.
    Belinelli is a career .394 from beyond the arc and comes off the bench. We don't need an older version of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan21 View Post
    Belinelli is a career .394 from beyond the arc and comes off the bench. We don't need an older version of him.
    I'll take as much 3 point shooting as we can get, seeing how we're either dead last or right near in it.

I'm of the opinion that Marco needs more minutes/shots.

vCash
    I would bring him in for his defense and 3 point shooting. Belinelli's playing like ****. At least he would help us off the bench like KH12 said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I'll take as much 3 point shooting as we can get, seeing how we're either dead last or right near in it.

I'm of the opinion that Marco needs more minutes/shots
    This. Give him more minutes and more looks. Marco can shoot, we just need to find him more. I love Thibs but I don't always agree with his rotations.

vCash
    I'd like to see Marco utilized more also, but I'm not sure at whose expense. Kirk needs to work out of his shooting slump, Rip and Nate have been playing well and bring key scoring abilities, and Jimmy needs more developmental minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I'd like to see Marco utilized more also, but I'm not sure at whose expense. Kirk needs to work out of his shooting slump, Rip and Nate have been playing well and bring key scoring abilities, and Jimmy needs more developmental minutes.
    I agree with all of this. I think that Jimmy needs more minutes and he has really impressed me. He should give Deng a little more rest or the bulls could go small and have Deng play the 4 for a few minutes every game depending on the matchup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I expect that Nate/Rip will fluctuate in their overall minutes and Teague may be reached to far earlier than usual as the season progresses. Marco's added minutes should come at the expense of Nate/Rip, not from Butler.

I don't think Butler should get many more minutes than he is currently unless Lu's health becomes a concern.

vCash
    Jimmy should get a few of Lu's minutes at SF. He should be playing 15-20 mpg every night.

Right now, I'd like to see something like:
    PG: Kirk (28) - Nate (20)
    SG: Hamilton (22) - Belinelli (20) - Butler (6)
    SF: Deng (34) - Butler (14)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast