Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I didn't see the game. Any word on how bad Mo's injury is? PG is the only position where we don't have a reserve who's good enough to start.

vCash
    it's his ankle. didn't look bad, but even the most innocent-looking ankle tweaks are hell. he's had nagging ankle issues going into the season (we knew about them when we signed him), so maybe a couple weeks off will do the trick. he walked off the court under his own power with only the slightest of limps. i wouldn't be surprised if he got taken off cuz of swelling and won't miss more than maybe tonight.

i don't get the hate for tinsley. he's giving us more assists than mo, he doesn't shoot, but damn it all, the offense doesn't lose a step when he's in. he's a facilitator... what more do we need from our back-up pg? i'm fine with tinsley, he hasn't been costing us games... it's our 3 pt defense that's doing us in.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Not to mention Tinsley had the beast clutch steal to save us from THORTON
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    lets just use this thread for tonights game

vCash
    Matt Harpring......Barf

vCash
    can't believe we're out rebound by the Kings...plus Al's defense attitude is really bad, never challenges shots
    offensively I don't see we have a well set play, the iso play for Al just takes up too much time sometimes...continue playing like this the Jazz is at best a mediocre team and first rounder again

vCash
    ugly loss. the defense was leaky, and offense besides foye's three was very weak

vCash
    This team really struggles against pick and roll. Sac is loaded with very good one on one talent and they can really score when they get hot. The defense was really bad in both games but in the first game the Jazz picked up their energy toward the end of the game (home crowd) and Sac picked up their energy late (home crowd) in the second game.

I think we really miss Mo. There is very little offensive cohesion when the first option (Al) is double teamed.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    sac impressed me. like toronto. i know, some here would say that we suck and make bad teams look good. but they have quite a bit of talent. they have shooters, and cousins is a handful to handle. when their shots are falling, and it's more than just evans, they can get on a roll. it was an interesting couple of games to watch, and i think what hotrod said about the way we move without the ball the kinds of screens we set would not fly with sloan as coach. corbin doesn't demand as much discipline from the players, but he's still growing into his job. i think we'll be fine, we just need more reps with each other as a team.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12