Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets @ Utah Jazz

sorry made this late, but yeah

vCash
    ugh if you saw that favors offensive foul I know its the right call, but man its stupid that a 6 foot player that if he gets near a 7 foot that he might get hit

vCash
    kanter needs to learn how to pass so bad

vCash
    wow they didn't even get a shot off

vCash
    another nailbiter and another win. love these comebacks and close games.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I wonder how paul is taking not playing in the 4th quarter. favors is just making it hard to take him out

vCash
    that's a good problem to have. pleased with jefferson's 28 pts...

how did the game end? was it a last second shot like the 1st sac game?
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    nope here is how I remember it. tie game jefferson misses a shot favors get the ball but gets fouled(iffy call) he make both free throws. nuggets come down I think lawson passes to faried he loses the ball but was fouled(iffy call) he makes 1/2. next play nuggets apply pressure to tinsley and he makes a terrible pass that is stolen by faried. nuggs take the ball down and andre miller gets a wide open 3 pt shot, but misses and favors gets the rebound and gets fouled. he makes 1/2 making it a 2 pt game 4 seconds left. nuggs call a timeout and lawson gets a screen drives to the basket and makes a pass, but time had already ran out game over

vCash
    Nice summary! I had already forgotten myself. But I wish Brewer would've gotten it of and missed (which he did after the buzzer). Can't stand that guy. Good win tho! Denver is a good team.
    Chicago Cubs: Trade deadline time...yay...
    Tennessee Titans: In Whiz we trust.
    Utah Jazz: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Exum baby! Nice Rodney Hood thievery. Now get Gordo resigned.

vCash
    Oh and Iggy got the boot.
    Chicago Cubs: Trade deadline time...yay...
    Tennessee Titans: In Whiz we trust.
    Utah Jazz: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Exum baby! Nice Rodney Hood thievery. Now get Gordo resigned.

vCash
    nice. iggy isn't usu hotheaded, i wonder what got under his skin. thanks for the recap. i've been good at catching the games, but comps are coming up and i got engrossed studying and completely forgot about it. we keep hanging in there, which is a good sign. there's been a number of close games that could have gone either way: off the top of my head this denver game, toronto game and first sac game. we could easily be 3 or 4 games under .500 right now. we just gotta keep chugging along and things will fall into place. i like our team too much to give up on a 'chamionship run.' we're better than last year and made the playoffs, no reason to say 'we can't even get out of the first round' this early into the season.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    nice. iggy isn't usu hotheaded, i wonder what got under his skin. thanks for the recap. i've been good at catching the games, but comps are coming up and i got engrossed studying and completely forgot about it. we keep hanging in there, which is a good sign. there's been a number of close games that could have gone either way: off the top of my head this denver game, toronto game and first sac game. we could easily be 3 or 4 games under .500 right now. we just gotta keep chugging along and things will fall into place. i like our team too much to give up on a 'chamionship run.' we're better than last year and made the playoffs, no reason to say 'we can't even get out of the first round' this early into the season.
    you are dillusional chip. .500 basketball is not going to even get us in as an 8th seed.

We need a mega blockbuster deal. too many teams better than us in the west right now. We look good on paper but we have a lot of the same issues bogging us down.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Draino I think chip is correct. .500 basketball will easily make it into the playoffs. What teams are well above .500 that will take all 8 seeds???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    Draino I think chip is correct. .500 basketball will easily make it into the playoffs. What teams are well above .500 that will take all 8 seeds???
    i just think it will take better than .500 in the west. i say 48 wins is the number

there is a lot of pretty good teams out here beating up on each other right now but they will kill eastern bottom dweller type teams where as we have issues
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    haha, yeah right. if the playoffs started right now, we'd be the 7th seed playing memphis with guess who as the 8th seed? HOUSTON. that's not gonna hold up. hell, the freakin tankers would be the 4th seed. none of this will hold. my only point is we're a more balanced team than last year, and we don't have cj. we made the playoffs last year despite not being far above .500, and the west is weaker this year. minni is the only non-playoff team to improve and who's to say they'll keep it up? memphis has improved, clippers, san antone (dare i say it) aaaaand who else? nobody really, and they were all playoff teams already. if anything the top 3-4 teams are distancing themselves from the lower seeds, but the pool of playoff bound teams is pretty much unchanged from last year. you can't tell me that houston, or gs, or phoenix will overtake utah. no, we're making the playoffs again.

but, that's even under the scenario that we play .500 ball for the rest of the year. we won't. like i said, by all rights we should be 5-10 instead of 8-7. now, you can look at like that and say, 'we suck and got lucky,' or you can look at that and say, 'we're close and did what we need to.' i don't really care which you choose.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast