Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: If you had a vote, select who you would vote for (note: max of 10 votes per person)

Voters
293. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barry Bonds

    173 59.04%
  • Roger Clemens

    149 50.85%
  • Curt Schilling

    140 47.78%
  • Craig Biggio

    181 61.77%
  • Kenny Lofton

    40 13.65%
  • Sammy Sosa

    74 25.26%
  • Mike Piazza

    222 75.77%
  • Jack Morris

    54 18.43%
  • Jeff Bagwell

    162 55.29%
  • Lee Smith

    46 15.70%
  • Tim Raines

    80 27.30%
  • Alan Trammell

    58 19.80%
  • Edgar Martinez

    112 38.23%
  • Fred McGriff

    49 16.72%
  • Larry Walker

    83 28.33%
  • Mark McGwire

    80 27.30%
  • Don Mattingly

    75 25.60%
  • Dale Murphy

    35 11.95%
  • Rafael Palmerio

    38 12.97%
  • Bernie Williams

    53 18.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 442
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    35,636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    3× World Series champion (1975, 1976, 1980)
    NL MVP (1973)
    World Series MVP (1975)
    3× National League Batting Champion (1968, 1969, 1973
    17× All-Star (1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1985)
    2× Gold Glove Award (1969, 1970)
    Silver Slugger Award (1981)
    NL Rookie of the Year (1963)
    Hutch Award (1969)
    Lou Gehrig Memorial Award (1969)
    Roberto Clemente Award (1976)
    Major League Baseball All-Century Team
    MLB Records

    4,256 career hits
    3,562 career games played
    14,053 career at-bats

    Batting average .303
    Hits 4,256
    Home runs 160
    Runs batted in 1,314

    nuff said
    Is banned for life from the game

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,099
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Is banned for life from the game
    i already know.......he was supposed to get inducted....however the commissioner past away.....even morgan said that he deserves it more than those punks who cheated the game
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 12-29-2012 at 05:27 PM.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,548
    vCash
    13463
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN

    HOF ballot: Bagwell, Biggio, Bonds, Clemens, McGwire, Morris, Murphy, Palmeiro, Piazza, Sosa. Would've voted for Raines,Schill if I could've
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    35,636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Lol.

    He could have if he didn't, you know, waste his votes on Murphy, Palmeiro and Morris.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The doghouse (wife won't let me in)
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    3× World Series champion (1975, 1976, 1980)
    NL MVP (1973)
    World Series MVP (1975)
    3× National League Batting Champion (1968, 1969, 1973
    17× All-Star (1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1985)
    2× Gold Glove Award (1969, 1970)
    Silver Slugger Award (1981)
    NL Rookie of the Year (1963)
    Hutch Award (1969)
    Lou Gehrig Memorial Award (1969)
    Roberto Clemente Award (1976)
    Major League Baseball All-Century Team
    MLB Records

    4,256 career hits
    3,562 career games played
    14,053 career at-bats

    Batting average .303
    Hits 4,256
    Home runs 160
    Runs batted in 1,314

    nuff said
    Is banned for life from the game
    Which is ridiculous if the juicers are not.


    A Real American HERO !!!





    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    35,636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Which is ridiculous if the juicers are not.
    Gotta break a rule with a penalty in place before you can be banned.

    Rose broke a rule that was in place that had a penalty in place, and admitted to doing it.

    I'm not justifying Rose being banned or not. But you can't compare his 'sins' to those of the juicers. They are not equal crimes with equal punishments in place.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    38,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN

    HOF ballot: Bagwell, Biggio, Bonds, Clemens, McGwire, Morris, Murphy, Palmeiro, Piazza, Sosa. Would've voted for Raines,Schill if I could've
    What a joke. Raines and Schilling are well ahead of 3-4 guys on his list. Goober.


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    Some jerks never learn.....

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Gotta break a rule with a penalty in place before you can be banned.

    Rose broke a rule that was in place that had a penalty in place, and admitted to doing it.

    I'm not justifying Rose being banned or not. But you can't compare his 'sins' to those of the juicers. They are not equal crimes with equal punishments in place.
    Legally you are right but in my opinion the juicers were trying to cheat which makes them worse in my eyes. Pete Rose is not in the HOF because he has a disease which is kind of sad.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Legally you are right but in my opinion the juicers were trying to cheat which makes them worse in my eyes. Pete Rose is not in the HOF because he has a disease which is kind of sad.
    who says rose wasnt trying to cheat?

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    who says rose wasnt trying to cheat?
    I could be wrong here but I thought he bet on his team to win? He broke the rules but I don't consider this cheating.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,062
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Legally you are right but in my opinion the juicers were trying to cheat which makes them worse in my eyes. Pete Rose is not in the HOF because he has a disease which is kind of sad.
    People have been trying to cheat for years...
    Suck it

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    38,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I could be wrong here but I thought he bet on his team to win? He broke the rules but I don't consider this cheating.
    It totally is. When you pitch all your best relievers and play your best players to secure a win, and use lesser players when there is not money on the line, it's the essence of manipulation. The sort of manipulation that's needed for insider trading. Rose was a cheat, refuses to come clean, and he can rot.


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    Some jerks never learn.....

  13. #313
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,027
    vCash
    1500
    Barry Bonds


    The Cult of Gattis

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    People have been trying to cheat for years...
    What's your point?

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The O.C.
    Posts
    7,303
    vCash
    1500
    Shoeless Joe, don't cha know?

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •