Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Bryce Harper

Bryce Harper

The background is my only complaint here. This has a lot of potential. Nice job on the lighting and dupe render.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

I like it but I agree with the last poster, the background could be different, nice job though

The texture and the lighting are spot on.
    does look a little lq, but aside from that I like it

The render really looks awesome. Not too hot on the text and the BG needs to be blended more with textures. I personally don't like seeing a blended picture as a BG. It's fine if you use it as a stock and you get a subliminal feel with it, but like this it adds almost like another focal point. While sometimes two of the same Render is okay in a sig I don't like seeing a render with a picture of some sort of scenery without it being blended with some textures. Lot's of potential though, like I said the render looks dope.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

thanks for the input guys. Looking at this sig again I agree, the BG looks a little awkward. I had a tough time filling all of the space on the left so I eventually just threw a picture of DC in there lol. I am really happy with how the render turned out though