Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    No, you had it right the first time. That vote would confirm he is anything but a baseball expert haha.
    haha I thought this too LOL.

That said, he's very legit and breaks a ton of Ranger stories - so it's certainly very possible he got wind of a potential trade with Ricky and JPA.

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

vCash
    He's also the guy that got our hopes up saying we made a "whopper" of a bid on Darvish.

He knows nothing, he's a pineapple.

vCash
    Some dumbass commented on TSN saying that AA likes pitchers over 6'2 and Romero is only 6' so AA will trade him.

Was bout to create an account just to cus him off

vCash
    Ideally, AA gives Romero at least one more season before he decides to dump him. Romero has a team-friendly contract, and has proven in the past to be a very capable starter. Although if he and JPA can net the team some significant upgrades, I'm all for it and so would AA.
    Last edited by Jays Claw; 11-23-2012 at 05:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nithanyo View Post
    Some dumbass commented on TSN saying that AA likes pitchers over 6'2 and Romero is only 6' so AA will trade him.

Was bout to create an account just to cus him off
    Never read comments on tsn man, they are awful and full of people who don't know the first thing about baseball. Its like watching a monkey trying to hump a doorknob.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Never read comments on tsn man, they are awful and full of people who don't know the first thing about baseball. Its like watching a monkey trying to hump a doorknob.
    When i read comments on tsn or sportsnet... i want to kill our fanbase. I remember there was an article published on sportsnet stating that Ozzie Guillen would be a good fit as the jays manager (horrible article). Sadly, most posters agreed with the author
    Last edited by Farsight; 11-23-2012 at 05:42 PM.

vCash
    evan grant just likes to keep on dreaming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    if its in the news, its not happening
    This..

vCash
    Evan Grant is like the Jamie Campbell of Texas baseball writing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    When i read comments on tsn or sportsnet... i want to kill our fanbase. I remember there was an article published on sportsnet stating that Ozzie Guillen would be a good fit as the jays manager (horrible article). Sadly, most posters agreed with the author
    AA is too smart for them..

vCash
    Romero's value is really low right now so there would be no point in dealing him. Having said that I think Ricky Ro will bounce back this year.

vCash
    If only we had a thread to discuss trade ideas...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I just can't see AA dealing Romero after a down year, unless he feels like it's only gonna get worse with Ricky
    No other GM is going to give up much for Ricky nor should they. The Jays are just going to have to hope last year was one of those years and he'll bounce back. I bet Ricky will be a short leash, though. 3 or 4 starts like last year and I bet he's in Buffalo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleyfella View Post
    No other GM is going to give up much for Ricky nor should they. The Jays are just going to have to hope last year was one of those years and he'll bounce back. I bet Ricky will be a short leash, though. 3 or 4 starts like last year and I bet he's in Buffalo.
    They can't send him to Buffalo - they'd have to release him which isn't going to happen after 3-4 starts.

vCash
    That article in the link for this thread is just hilarious. The guy says Evan Grant still feels those 2 will be in Texas, but then doesn't provide a link or anything to back that statement up...or why Grant feels that way.

You couldn't get away with posted something like that with no link on PSD (or any forum for that matter). I can't believe that guy gets paid to write blasphemy like that... Evan Grant may be a dreamer, but that article makes Scott Ferguson (if he has one) seem like real amateurs.

I mean, the comment comes out of no where, and doesn't even fit with the rest of the article. The article is about Gibbons and managers, and then all of the sudden just some random comment about how some guy in Texas thinks Ricky and JPA will be Rangers before the season starts..and that they may also sign Grienke and Swisher ... Then it goes right back to talking about managers..

It's like Ferguson meant to type that in a chat window he had open with a friend while writing this piece and mistakenly placed it in the middle of that article....then he didn't proof read it before submission. You would have thought something like this would be caught by an editor, yet somehow made it onto the website.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast