Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    except WAYYY better defensively. klay is nothing but a scorer. i think ross has the ability to play GOOD defence. i like that he causes a LOT of deflections and is always moving.
    Klay is a solid defender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Klay is a solid defender.
    based on what? i havent seen much of him but from the games that i have watched, he doesnt get steals, and nor does he even do a good job of keeping his man in front of him. i like klay offensively, but hes almost like the jose calderon defensively of 2 guards.

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    still believe BC should have selected drummond..you can never have enough big centers with potential on a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    based on what? i havent seen much of him but from the games that i have watched, he doesnt get steals, and nor does he even do a good job of keeping his man in front of him. i like klay offensively, but hes almost like the jose calderon defensively of 2 guards.
    Based on the fact that he actually plays some defense. He's not a great defender, but he's able to average defense. He's not Jose Calderon on defense though. But he struggles defending SF while he's very solid/average at SG.

vCash
    wowww they lost againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn by one ****
    Last edited by Bob_at_york; 11-24-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Learn how to spell

vCash
    Well Drummond may have proved a point to us tonight....

vCash
    Casey wanted Ross over Drummond. BC also said he wasn't sure how Drummond would react with a hard nosed coach like Casey since he's apparently not there yet mentally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Casey wanted Ross over Drummond. BC also said he wasn't sure how Drummond would react with a hard nosed coach like Casey since he's apparently not there yet mentally.
    we talking about Casey or Drummond? cuz as of right now, tonight's game showed Drummond's game has matured while Casey is still fumbling on the role of head coach.

vCash
    Ross, definitely needs playing AND should get it. The 2 pg thing is wasteful, cuz pairing Lowry and Calderon hasn't translated into victories. Lucas is simply chucking when he's on the court. Calderon has no more upside at his age and we are not winning with him so why give him minutes over Ross? Lucas, will never be anything more but a bench player.

Colangelo, will save his job by squeaking into the playoffs and a 1st round elimination OR show that he's drafted well and has young talented players to move forward with?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    we talking about Casey or Drummond? cuz as of right now, tonight's game showed Drummond's game has matured while Casey is still fumbling on the role of head coach.
    BC said something along the lines that Drummond might not be mature enough to handle a tough coach like Casey or soemthing like that. Think something along the lines of DeMarcus Cousins. Talented, but might be hard to control based on immaturity issues,

vCash
    Mr. Coin Toss Ross

vCash
    Ross is nothing special,no ball handling skills,he is athletic,but wihout ball handling skills,the athletisism is useless on offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    we should have just traded the pick along with calderon or something for a proven player if we were going to be hesitant to develeop two rookies while trying to make the playoffs.

the 5th pick is getting plenty of playing time while the 8th pick gets burried. does this not raise anyone elses eyebrow ? feilds being out and derozan having the ability to play some 3 leaves no reason why ross cant get some more playing time.

it perplexes me how they are aproaching his development.
    The "or something" part clarify everything.

Champs will be champs...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123