Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

thoughts on t.ross

in limited mins what are ur thoughts on him. eventual starter at the 2 with dd at the 3, bench player, scrub, bust?

vCash
    Haven't seen enough but he has been hitting the 3 at an alright clip.

vCash
    would like to see him get more minutes but it's tough to manage 2 rookies with promise
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    he has to get more confident and strong with his handle before he can become a starter IMO

i've liked everything else he has been doing. his jumper is wet, his defense has seemed pretty good, just needs to get stronger.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    I'd like to see an increased bench role for sure. More Ross time instead of this 2-pg lineup we've been seeing. No more Lucas.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Coach and GM rather save their own ***** than play him. They scared.

vCash
    ross needs more time. I love his game, need to start getting the guy to run off screens and nailing jumpers. More time on the floor is the only thing holding him back.

vCash
    I think he should be starting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    I'd like to see an increased bench role for sure. More Ross time instead of this 2-pg lineup we've been seeing. No more Lucas.
    This exactly

"Jose was looking for a fastball, but Perez dropped a deuce on him"
    Pat Tabler

vCash
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nba/tor/ (Check the T. Ross blurb)

Hopefully this is case and it gives us a bit of a better idea as to what we may have with this kid.

vCash
    we should have just traded the pick along with calderon or something for a proven player if we were going to be hesitant to develeop two rookies while trying to make the playoffs.

the 5th pick is getting plenty of playing time while the 8th pick gets burried. does this not raise anyone elses eyebrow ? feilds being out and derozan having the ability to play some 3 leaves no reason why ross cant get some more playing time.

it perplexes me how they are aproaching his development.

vCash
    when he gets to play over 10 minutes, he produces. He is 18 for 32 from the field,and 8 for 17 from behind the arc in games where he plays 10+ minutes. I won't say he should be starting yet, but the kid deserves some more PT. I don't mind going with Lowry and Jose (since Jose is shooting almost 50% from behind the arc), but I would like to see Ross play over our 3rd string PG for god sakes.... Lucas just come in and jacks up shots. Doesn't even wait a few trips down to get into the flow.....incredibly annoying to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    we should have just traded the pick along with calderon or something for a proven player if we were going to be hesitant to develeop two rookies while trying to make the playoffs.

the 5th pick is getting plenty of playing time while the 8th pick gets burried. does this not raise anyone elses eyebrow ? feilds being out and derozan having the ability to play some 3 leaves no reason why ross cant get some more playing time.

it perplexes me how they are aproaching his development.
    It doesn't matter where they were drafted. Jonas is our best rebounder and shot blocker. He also scores very efficiently shooting 50% from the field and 78% from the FT line. He deserves to be starting. (He also deserves more touches while he is on the floor...)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    when he gets to play over 10 minutes, he produces. He is 18 for 32 from the field,and 8 for 17 from behind the arc in games where he plays 10+ minutes. I won't say he should be starting yet, but the kid deserves some more PT. I don't mind going with Lowry and Jose (since Jose is shooting almost 50% from behind the arc), but I would like to see Ross play over our 3rd string PG for god sakes.... Lucas just come in and jacks up shots. Doesn't even wait a few trips down to get into the flow.....incredibly annoying to watch.
    Casey said that he'll play Ross when he adapts defensively.

vCash
    his per 36 mins look pretty good

of course that stat implies his energy levels are constant and he's not getting into foul trouble or anything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast