Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is mostly to blame for the Raps troubles this season?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coach Casey

6 18.75%
  • GM Colangelo

9 28.13%
  • Players

8 25.00%
  • Refs

9 28.13%
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    ****** loss .... but ummmm how about andrea eh *****es
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    You have no evidence to back up claim 2,3,4 and i'm not sure how you reach the conclusion on 5. So far the only evidence we have is our record and our play. Sure you can put some blame on Casey, but BC's track record for the Raps speaks for itself. The blame goes to him, not everything else.
    2. Umm.. He's a solid GM. He's not doing the greatest, but he's made a lot of solid moves.
    3. I only say this because everyone here was saying how we would be a playoff team. So I naturally assumed people here would still have the same feelings about us being a solid team and not flip flop their opinions every other day.
    4. Read 3. Everyone here was circle jerking that we had a good core with Lowry, Jonas, Derozan and solid pieces.
    5. He has no direct impact on the results of the game. He's not on the court to coach, assist or play. So I don't see why we should fire him because

I don't understand how the blame for the losses go directly to BC? He did what he could in building a team capable of competing. The reason we lost these games is either because of incompetent coaching, players aren't performing or bad calls.

At the end of the day, sure BC has some blame. But it's stupid and idiotic to hold him solely/mainly accountable while calling for his head when he's not the one making bad coaching decisions, he's not the one missing shots and he's not the one who's getting shitted on by the refs. It's like saying we should hold Casey responsible and fire him because Colangelo signed JL3.

vCash
    The only time Bargs plays good, we lose.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    It's protected top 4 I think.
    Well, if it gets completely out of control the rest of the way, they won't be dropping a top pick if they win the lottery. Hate to be a pessimist but this team doesn't know how to win...typical MLSE franchise!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    ****** loss .... but ummmm how about andrea eh *****es
    he was pretty solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    am i the only one who would rather lose this season than see this guy get an extension?
    how many gms and coaches are we gonna run over damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    2. Umm.. He's a solid GM. He's not doing the greatest, but he's made a lot of solid moves.
    3. I only say this because everyone here was saying how we would be a playoff team. So I naturally assumed people here would still have the same feelings about us being a solid team and not flip flop their opinions every other day.
    4. Read 3. Everyone here was circle jerking that we had a good core with Lowry, Jonas, Derozan and solid pieces.
    5. He has no direct impact on the results of the game. He's not on the court to coach, assist or play. So I don't see why we should fire him because

I don't understand how the blame for the losses go directly to BC? He did what he could in building a team capable of competing. The reason we lost these games is either because of incompetent coaching, players aren't performing or bad calls.

At the end of the day, sure BC has some blame. But it's stupid and idiotic to hold him solely/mainly accountable while calling for his head when he's not the one making bad coaching decisions, he's not the one missing shots and he's not the one who's getting shitted on by the refs. It's like saying we should hold Casey responsible and fire him because Colangelo signed JL3.
    i'm pretty sure you've been cutting and pasting this response for like 3 years in a row.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    how many gms and coaches are we gonna run over damn.
    as many as it takes to find a good one

vCash
    i'm pretty sure you've been cutting and pasting this response for like 3 years in a row.
    Lol.

vCash
    People don't like to listen to common sense. I'm not against firing Colangelo if we get a better one.

People just like to call for his head for inappropriate reasons. Just like what we're seeing now. Blaming him wanting him fired because Casey can't coach, players can't execute and refs don't make calls. Despite the fact that before the season started, most people thought we had a playoff caliber team (meaning Colangelo actually built a solid team) and a solid coach. But ironically, when the team he built doesn't meet unrealistic expectations from the facts, he gets the blame when he had no direct involvement in the game.

vCash
    as many as it takes to find a good one
    I don't think it matters who they put in the GM chair. I think the big problem is most american players don't want to give this city a chance. I also believe the defections of Staudemire, T-Mac, Bosh and VC sealed the fate of this organization's reputation as an entry to the league!

vCash
    so.. were now worse than freaking detroit ..... what do we do ......

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    This ****in franchise has no hope. Our only chance is for Vaalanciunas to become god...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    People don't like to listen to common sense. I'm not against firing Colangelo if we get a better one.

People just like to call for his head for inappropriate reasons. Just like what we're seeing now. Blaming him wanting him fired because Casey can't coach, players can't execute and refs don't make calls. Despite the fact that before the season started, most people thought we had a playoff caliber team (meaning Colangelo actually built a solid team) and a solid coach. But ironically, when the team he built doesn't meet unrealistic expectations from the facts, he gets the blame when he had no direct involvement in the game.
    let me guess.... you are happy to move Bryan Colangelo as long as i can tell you who to replace him with. is that it? sorry, not trying to be a dick but we hear the same thing year after year with this guy.

it's either the players that are the problem, or the coach, or both. i got news for you; he's responsible for all of that. he's hand picked ALL of that.

vCash
    i honestly feel like we would be a good team but were just missing one significant player... namely a small forward... not sure how were gonna get one tho :/

BLUE JAYS

twitter

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast