Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is mostly to blame for the Raps troubles this season?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coach Casey

6 18.75%
  • GM Colangelo

9 28.13%
  • Players

8 25.00%
  • Refs

9 28.13%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    yes and no. lowry is much more talented than any of the aforementioned. he takes gambles but the reward is worth the risk IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Lowry is way better than any of them...
    I'm definitely hoping that is true.

Just saying that is the absolute risk of an alpha PG. Look at Westbrook. Very highly skilled, but damn if he doesn't end up making some dumb plays ... over and over and over and over and over and ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    Right on.

I see in Lowry the seed of TJ Ford, Mike James, Bayless.
    tj ford was pretty good before al horford knocked him the hell out. he was passing and everything. started becoming an extreme ball hog after he came back. but lowry is still much better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    tj ford was pretty good before al horford knocked him the hell out. he was passing and everything. started becoming an extreme ball hog after he came back. but lowry is still much better
    don't agree about TJ but I do agree about Lowry being much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    2. Umm.. He's a solid GM. He's not doing the greatest, but he's made a lot of solid moves.
    3. I only say this because everyone here was saying how we would be a playoff team. So I naturally assumed people here would still have the same feelings about us being a solid team and not flip flop their opinions every other day.
    4. Read 3. Everyone here was circle jerking that we had a good core with Lowry, Jonas, Derozan and solid pieces.
    5. He has no direct impact on the results of the game. He's not on the court to coach, assist or play. So I don't see why we should fire him because

I don't understand how the blame for the losses go directly to BC? He did what he could in building a team capable of competing. The reason we lost these games is either because of incompetent coaching, players aren't performing or bad calls.

At the end of the day, sure BC has some blame. But it's stupid and idiotic to hold him solely/mainly accountable while calling for his head when he's not the one making bad coaching decisions, he's not the one missing shots and he's not the one who's getting shitted on by the refs. It's like saying we should hold Casey responsible and fire him because Colangelo signed JL3.

3) What do you mean people flip flop their opinions? When the reality hits and we are obviously not as good as many people thought we would be, then the blame should be on the GM. You cannot expect the fans to be always right in their opinions. They are not the ones running the team. It is the GM's responsibility to put the right pieces together. It's irrelevant whether majority of the fans are able to rationally analyze the roster.

4) Yes, and what's your point. The fans are not the ones putting this team together. A good GM doesn't just cater to the fan base, he puts a good team together whether most people are able to see it at a given time or not.

5) Because he puts the roster together and at the end of the day a team is only as good as their roster. I'm not saying that Casey shouldn't get any blame for our struggles. But you have to analyze BC's whole time here. There are just too many mistakes to account for and let's face it he's been given a pretty good situation. People can make excuses about players not wanting to play in Canada, but in reality the main reason players don't want to play here is because we suck.

Lastly if we want to change the future of this team, we need to let go of the GM. That is the guy that is putting the team together and the coaching staff. Of course it all falls on him at the end of the day.

vCash
    Lowry!

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Last edited by Tmath; 11-25-2012 at 01:17 PM.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    wrong thread

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    Playoffs? Seriously? We are headed for 5-17 from which we will never recover. Heck we cannot recover from 3-10. I truly hope you are right but realistically, it is highly doubtful.
    5-17 would be pretty much impossible to recover from. I hope we don't get to that point.

10. 11-29-2012, 07:34 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526