Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyLions View Post
    I'm a fan of having Suh as a Lion. He is aggressive and does his job at 110%. With some humbling fines from the NFL, it is good to see him still giving his all.
    He gets paid to dismember QB's, & paid very well I might add. He better give 100% on every down. Personally I hate it when players "take plays off".

That being said I'm glad he's on our team.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Funny how the media goes hard about suh but he's leading dt's in pro bowl voting this year.and maybe for the rest of his career if he keeps playing like this. All coaches that talk about suh respects him and so does players...if they don't, they fear him. The nfl gotta know what's real and what's just *****ing. I'm glad ed reed let they *** hear it. And they back off his *** quick.

vCash
    Dude from the chargers kicked a guy in the head from the ravens. Bet u dont hear **** bout it, but if it was SUH it would be all over the tv.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLions8190 View Post
    Dude from the chargers kicked a guy in the head from the ravens. Bet u dont hear **** bout it, but if it was SUH it would be all over the tv.
    Naw ****. A Saints player kicked/stepped on a 49ers player while he was on the ground and no one even knows about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Good examples. Is the NFL going to look at every time a guy steps on or kicks another player? Could get pretty time consuming considering it happens on almost every play.

Can't wait for the Lions to win the Super Bowl so that all this type of stuff can get ignored by the league rather than them going out of their way looking for it.

Fish Pasty

vCash
    Matt Schaub: Ndamukong Suh is “not Houston Texan worthy”

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 26, 2012, 11:05 AM EST

AP
    There’s been a lot of debate in the last few days about whether Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh intentionally or accidentally kicked Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin by on Thanksgiving. Schaub hasn’t directly said what he thinks. But his feelings toward Suh leave little doubt that he believes it was intentional.

Schaub was asked on In the Loop with Nick and Lopez on 610 AM in Houston whether he’d want Suh as a teammate, and he answered, simply, “No.”

Schaub then elaborated that the Texans wouldn’t accept Suh on their team because the Texans believe in playing the game the right way, and Suh does not.

“No, you don’t want a player like that,” Schaub said. “The stuff that he stands for and the type of player he is, that’s not Houston Texan worthy. That’s not what we’re about.”

For a highly drafted, highly paid player who’s as undeniably talented as Suh, there sure are a lot of other NFL players who don’t think highly of him. There’s been some speculation that Suh is already thinking about his ability to leave as a free agent in two and a half years, but given the way the rest of the NFL feels about him, there may not be much of a market for Suh’s services.

vCash
    WTF is the point of that last comment about suh leaving??? Seems like they're just trying to stir **** up!

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Matt Schaub: Ndamukong Suh is “not Houston Texan worthy”

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 26, 2012, 11:05 AM EST

AP
    There’s been a lot of debate in the last few days about whether Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh intentionally or accidentally kicked Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin by on Thanksgiving. Schaub hasn’t directly said what he thinks. But his feelings toward Suh leave little doubt that he believes it was intentional.

Schaub was asked on In the Loop with Nick and Lopez on 610 AM in Houston whether he’d want Suh as a teammate, and he answered, simply, “No.”

Schaub then elaborated that the Texans wouldn’t accept Suh on their team because the Texans believe in playing the game the right way, and Suh does not.

“No, you don’t want a player like that,” Schaub said. “The stuff that he stands for and the type of player he is, that’s not Houston Texan worthy. That’s not what we’re about.”

For a highly drafted, highly paid player who’s as undeniably talented as Suh, there sure are a lot of other NFL players who don’t think highly of him. There’s been some speculation that Suh is already thinking about his ability to leave as a free agent in two and a half years, but given the way the rest of the NFL feels about him, there may not be much of a market for Suh’s services.
    I completly agree with matt schaub suh is dirty Im glad he a lion but as a player I would not wanna play with him thats my opinion maybe not anyone elses.

But on another note I dont believe all teams would pass on him if he chose to leave us and as far as the leagues decision not to suspend him it was dumb but oh well now if they decide to fine him I would refuse to pay.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Ugh, PC keeps logging me out, then I see an outlandish post, see who wrote it, see it's kingwood and kick my tower since I realize it logged me out again.

Anyways, good that he didn't get suspended for an inadvertent kick...shocked, I know, I thought NFL was in the business of suspending players for inadvertent contact.

In regards to Schaub, you know what else isn't Houston Texan worthy football?

1. Beating the Colts with Peyton Manning
    2. Being more popular than the Dallas Cowboys
    3. Drafting LB's who don't use PEDS

That's just the start of what isn't Houston Texan worthy
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Its funny how people that say they block me keep talking about me and your pc logs you out cause it's cheap and doesnt like what your typing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    Ugh, PC keeps logging me out, then I see an outlandish post, see who wrote it, see it's kingwood and kick my tower since I realize it logged me out again.

Anyways, good that he didn't get suspended for an inadvertent kick...shocked, I know, I thought NFL was in the business of suspending players for inadvertent contact.

In regards to Schaub, you know what else isn't Houston Texan worthy football?

1. Beating the Colts with Peyton Manning
    2. Being more popular than the Dallas Cowboys
    3. Drafting LB's who don't use PEDS

That's just the start of what isn't Houston Texan worthy
    4. Gifted a TD to beat a team who's got a player not worthy of being on your team. Yet he was running for his life damn near every play from said player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Naw ****. A Saints player kicked/stepped on a 49ers player while he was on the ground and no one even knows about it.
    ya ur right my bad, it was in the saints game, broderick bunkley (sp?)

vCash
    theres no way suh leaves us, we got him wrapped up in the bag, we franchise him x2 years anyways

vCash
    I did notice during the game, like every down Schaub would get rid of the ball with Suh pursuing him, and Suh would still take the opportunity to give him a push after the fact. Never a hard hit, just made sure to get his hands to the guy and knock him over. The second I saw the play in question, thought to myself "man he just kicked the guy in the nuts!"

Suh was definitely riding the fine line of not getting a flag thrown, and trying to keep Schaub uncomfortable. Which is RIGHT where he should be. Just hope it doesn't get to the point where players hate him so much they're going to be trying to take out a knee or something at the line. But I love having a DT with grit and a bit of nasty to him. Just wish he would hire a driver already and stay out of the headlines for crap off the field.

And I totally wanted to kick Schaub (and later the refs) in the nuts myself that whole game!

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    I did notice during the game, like every down Schaub would get rid of the ball with Suh pursuing him, and Suh would still take the opportunity to give him a push after the fact. Never a hard hit, just made sure to get his hands to the guy and knock him over. The second I saw the play in question, thought to myself "man he just kicked the guy in the nuts!"

Suh was definitely riding the fine line of not getting a flag thrown, and trying to keep Schaub uncomfortable. Which is RIGHT where he should be. Just hope it doesn't get to the point where players hate him so much they're going to be trying to take out a knee or something at the line. But I love having a DT with grit and a bit of nasty to him. Just wish he would hire a driver already and stay out of the headlines for crap off the field.

And I totally wanted to kick Schaub (and later the refs) in the nuts myself that whole game!
    Finally some honesty someone else saw the game I watched lol good post

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast