Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lets get talkin!

Who Dey!

What do we need to do to reach the playoffs?
    Who needs to step up?
    Who are you impressed by thus far?
    Who are you disappointed in?

Side note: Rolando McClain is going to be cut by the Raiders. Hes got talent. I dont think it would hurt to take a look at him. WHO DEY!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...cording-source
    Last edited by brewboy288; 11-29-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    big win today, this was a good win wasn't a blow out we had to come back. i like where were going.

vCash
    Yeah we would have a hard time getting back in the playoff hunt if we would have lost. The next two games are very important. Eagles and Cowboys. I think our season will come down to our second to last game against the Steelers. Though if we win against Dallas and Philly, that should take a load off out back. Id say we have to go at least 2-2. If we lose three games were done. Pittsburgh has San Diego, Dallas Us and the Browns That should be at least two wins for them. It should be interesting.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

I follow back!

vCash
    What do we need to do to reach the playoffs? Dalton and Maualuga need to keep it up
    Who needs to step up? Marvin Lewis, all of our defensive backs
    Who are you impressed by thus far? Adkins, Green-Ellis
    Who are you disappointed in? Gresham sometimes, our defensive backs could be better

vCash
    Worry about the cowboys and eagles, I'm only looking one game at a time but that steelers game is hard not to think about.. I'm hoping steelers lose some but they just beat the ravens with Batch at qb.. BTW Very very ugly win in San Diego, but cant complain Im very proud we got the win but it was such an ugly thing to watch our offense.

vCash
    I was getting very impressed by Sanu.... Too bad thats not the case now. Dalton has been a stud, that 2nd INT this past week was all on Marvin Jones. Hit him perfectly in stride and he tipped it up behind him for the pick. BJGE and the offensive line have been absolute beasts. Chargers were ranked 6 against the run I believe. Our D Line has been lights out. We just gotta keep on winning, not think too much about the future. Just concentrate on getting the W against Dallas.

vCash
    That was a really bad game, I don't see cowboys as a good team at all either, there fans might hype them up every year, but they just aren't good period. With that said, horrible coaching by us, how about run the damn ball down their throats instead of getting pass happy? We also need to capitalize on their mistakes, we usually do but we had 3 drop picks, and lastly the refs made some horrendous calls towards us, that reggie nelson one killed us, even that Aj green block(touch) in the back hurt us. Young team we will get better though.

vCash
    Im looking forward to the offsesason already. We need to win out to make the playoffs. With a draft like we had this year, and a few decent signings, we should make the playoffs next year.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

I follow back!

vCash
    i still think we will get in. The steelers are a mess right now IMO. we should have won but with a young team things like this are going to happen. Looking forward to next week

vCash
    I didn't see the whole game, but it sounded like the defense fell apart during the last 2 drives. that's pretty unacceptable.

vCash
    Yea defense was bad the last drive, but I cant blame them, the offense fell completely apart and for some reason we stopped running when we were winning, and it was working, had no idea why that happened.. We put ourselves in a tough one now, we must win out or we are out, its our fault we are in this, I'm just hoping we can win out!

vCash
    yea they have a bad habit of stop running when they're winning.

vCash
    Drops and the Refs cost us this game. Defense was left on the field too much so i don't blame them for being tired. Dalton put some balls right where they needed to be and they were droped.