Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    I like it a lot Crom.
    I meant who sells it

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I bought the blu ray of the NWO dvd at Best Buy. I think it was $25.

vCash
    Go on WWE.com you can use a code for %20 off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Go on WWE.com you can use a code for %20 off
    What's the promo code?

vCash
    I have to resists buying any more WWE DVD's. The last one I bought was a year ago which was the SCSA's biography still haven't finished watching it. I got so pissed when I found out it was on netflix. Haven't bought a wwe dvd since. My suggestion is to wait a few more months and see if Netflix will have it? Plus you'll save an extra $30.00
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I have to resists buying any more WWE DVD's. The last one I bought was a year ago which was the SCSA's biography still haven't finished watching it. I got so pissed when I found out it was on netflix. Haven't bought a wwe dvd since. My suggestion is to wait a few more months and see if Netflix will have it? Plus you'll save an extra $30.00
    Thanks for the head's up man that helps out alot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Thanks for the head's up man that helps out alot
    No problem you might be a Jets fan and I may occasionally hate you at times, but in the Wrestling forum your cool. BTW for some reason NetFlix will only allow certain WWE DVD's to be mailed to you and not be viewed online. Its mostly the older stuff.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    No problem you might be a Jets fan and I may occasionally hate you at times, but in the Wrestling forum your cool. BTW for some reason NetFlix will only allow certain WWE DVD's to be mailed to you and not be viewed online. Its mostly the older stuff.
    Listen man I'm one of those guys that isn't "two-faced." I'm not the kind of guy to talk **** behind your back I've always been a straight shooter in my friend circles. If I don't like you, I'll tell you how it is straight to your face. I don't hide behind my computer or under the proverbial table. I'll attack anybody that doesn't agree with my opinions because I feel as if you gotta have a "personality" here instead of being a fragile little boy like Mark Sanchez who cries whenever he throws an incomplete pass, INT, gets sacked and even fumbles the ball. That's not me. I'm gonna be here for the foreseeable future so you guys better get used to it. And another thing, I want to be well-liked and respected for my opinion on wrestling no matter how far-fetched you or anybody else may find it to be
    Last edited by Crom-Viscera; 11-24-2012 at 02:35 AM.

vCash
    Listen man I'm one of those guys that isn't "two-faced." I'm not the kind of guy to talk **** behind your back I've always been a straight shooter in my friend circles. If I don't like you, I'll tell you how it is straight to your face. I don't hide behind my computer or under the proverbial table. I'll attack anybody that doesn't agree with my opinions because I feel as if you gotta have a "personality" here instead of being a fragile little boy like Mark Sanchez who cries whenever he throws an incomplete pass, INT, gets sacked and even fumbles the ball. That's not me. I'm gonna be here for the foreseeable future so you guys better get used to it. And another thing, I want to be well-liked and respected for my opinion on wrestling no matter how far-fetched you or anybody else may find it to be
    Believe me I've been treated and talked down to far worse then this on non sports related forums so no hard feeling from me. I do respect you and your wrestling knowledge but when it comes to football forget it lol. I'm sure you can understand. I'm not saying I hate or dislike Jets fans some of them are OK and your one of them but deep down, they get under my skin. But like I said I have no hard feelings.

vCash
    Thanks for the promo

vCash
    Even if the attitude era dvd was on netflix u wont get the extras meaning all the matches and moments. This is one dvd you pretty much have to buy considering the matches and moments make this dvd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Even if the attitude era dvd was on netflix u wont get the extras meaning all the matches and moments. This is one dvd you pretty much have to buy considering the matches and moments make this dvd.
    That's true but in a way the extras don't really matter to me that much.

vCash
    Believe me I've been treated and talked down to far worse then this on non sports related forums so no hard feeling from me. I do respect you and your wrestling knowledge but when it comes to football forget it lol. I'm sure you can understand. I'm not saying I hate or dislike Jets fans some of them are OK and your one of them but deep down, they get under my skin. But like I said I have no hard feelings.
    Thanks man

vCash
    I have very mixed emotions on this dvd mainly the documentary

It was great but at the same time they left off so many memories and didnt talk enough about the moments they did show wwe left you wantin for more

I wish the documentary was 2 or 3 hours long because there is so much to talk about and they didnt really g in depth about anything

They showed handy but not kate vick

They didnt even mention in the documentary mankind winning the belt on raw whn wcw spoiled the ending they didnt even mention that and the effec that had on both wwe and wcw

It was good but it could have been sooooooooooo much better t

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    That's true but in a way the extras don't really matter to me that much.
    Literally the DVD is like a 45 min long and the matches and moments make up the other 8 hours

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast