Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500
    I'm downloading both at the moment. Will let you guys know how they are...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,762
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    I have very mixed emotions on this dvd mainly the documentary

    It was great but at the same time they left off so many memories and didnt talk enough about the moments they did show wwe left you wantin for more

    I wish the documentary was 2 or 3 hours long because there is so much to talk about and they didnt really g in depth about anything

    They showed handy but not kate vick

    They didnt even mention in the documentary mankind winning the belt on raw whn wcw spoiled the ending they didnt even mention that and the effec that had on both wwe and wcw

    It was good but it could have been sooooooooooo much better t
    Yep but the extras made it worth it to me.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Don't ruin this for me because I want it


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,762
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Don't ruin this for me because I want it
    It is well worth it don't worry. Esspecially on bluray

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,316
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like to buy the nWo one first.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,762
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I'd like to buy the nWo one first.
    Much like the attitude era dvd the extras are what make the dvd. The matches are ones that have never been released on dvd before which is awesome. The documentry part is good though.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,426
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Literally the DVD is like a 45 min long and the matches and moments make up the other 8 hours
    That's it? Not too bad.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Much like the attitude era dvd the extras are what make the dvd. The matches are ones that have never been released on dvd before which is awesome. The documentry part is good though.
    It would be cool if they released a DVD highlighting WCW's Cruiserweights and the rest of the roster. WCW had such a great group wrestlers.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    It is well worth it don't worry. Esspecially on bluray
    Alright good because I have an awesome Blu-ray player


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,762
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    It would be cool if they released a DVD highlighting WCW's Cruiserweights and the rest of the roster. WCW had such a great group wrestlers.
    I really wwe contiues to make the best of type of dvds especially of wcw ecw and wwf. They have all been great imo. They shouldn't waste there time or money on like the best finishing moves of all time type of dvds.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,538
    vCash
    1500
    I might buy this saw it for 6 bucks at my HMV and figured 6 bucks nothing to lose.

    For whoever has it do they show the NWO on RAW, the Vince(WWF) vs Shane(WCW) moments, Goldbergs appearances, DX moments, all those hardcore matches, memorable moments such as the numerous dudleyz, hardy boyz and EnC encounters??

    Thanks in advance


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,762
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I might buy this saw it for 6 bucks at my HMV and figured 6 bucks nothing to lose.

    For whoever has it do they show the NWO on RAW, the Vince(WWF) vs Shane(WCW) moments, Goldbergs appearances, DX moments, all those hardcore matches, memorable moments such as the numerous dudleyz, hardy boyz and EnC encounters??

    Thanks in advance
    It's all stuff from 2000 and before. The 6 man armegdon in a cell is the latest matche on it. They have hardys edge Christian and Dudley moments. Along with even Kurt angle with edge and Christian. There is a decent amount of dx.
    Last edited by yankeefan54; 11-25-2012 at 08:38 PM.

  13. #43
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,883
    vCash
    1500
    I'm surprised they haven't had a cruiserweight dvd yet. I'm sure they will pretty soon though.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'm surprised they haven't had a cruiserweight dvd yet. I'm sure they will pretty soon though.
    I was just thinking about this


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    It's all stuff from 2000 and before. The 6 man armegdon in a cell is the latest matche on it. They have hardys edge Christian and Dudley moments. Along with even Kurt angle with edge and Christian. There is a decent amount of dx.
    Oh damn that's wack then up until 2002 or 2003 would've been nice

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'm surprised they haven't had a cruiserweight dvd yet. I'm sure they will pretty soon though.
    Don't give em ideas and if they do you should get credit for it now


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •