Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Good win Nugs. It would of been tough to lose at home. Looks like Igua went off...while Ty gets a solid game and Gallo hits 20 again. Our 3 most important players have good games....yea..we're going to win when that happens.

vCash
    And throwing it out there J-ham only had 5 minutes...so does he really want him in the rotation?? Idk...

vCash
    I would have liked to see this one but oh well. Good win.

vCash
    Didn't get to watch this game much until the 4th quarter, it was a good win. Two things to take away from this game, Nugs still suck at the FT line and need to hit the gym to practice that ****. Karl must have J-Ham on a tight leash, he's the new JR to Karl.

vCash
    13 missed FTs is just unacceptable, 17-30. Those are Shaq-esque and Howard-esqe numbers.

vCash
    This game was rigged by the same officials that cost us last time with these same guys. Warriors won the glass battle, and when they do that they win. How do you explain twice as many free throws when Denver fouled us just as much? Barnes with like 4 fouls in 6 minutes. Give me a break. Plus if u gys are honest u know landry didn't touch it last. I wish Stern cared about this and did something.
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    13 missed FTs is just unacceptable, 17-30. Those are Shaq-esque and Howard-esqe numbers.

YOu guys didn't deserve those 30 either. Barnes didn't touch Iggy on that 5th foul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    YOu guys didn't deserve those 30 either. Barnes didn't touch Iggy on that 5th foul.
    The refs got Barnes and Curry mixed up on that play and gave the foul to Barnes.

vCash
    I just watched highlights, but that game looked fun as hell!

vCash
    Your joking right? I was at the pepsi center and there were plenty of bad calls. Brewer called for a fould when Jack clearly tripped over his own team mate. Plenty of calls made by officials in the wrong position to make the call.

In any case, I dont Warriors can win when Curry does a disappearing act.

vCash
    As, for Nuggets fans, Iguodala was a beast last night, Ty actually played good D and penetrated, Gallo's three still needs work but he is driving to the basket a lot. Seems like he is a mismatch for most players. He must have a very quick first step cause no one the put on him could stay in front of him.

Wanted to also add that McGee, even though it does not show up in the stats, had a pretty good game. He guarded the paint well and his two huge dunks really got the crowd going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And throwing it out there J-ham only had 5 minutes...so does he really want him in the rotation?? Idk...
    JHam played 5 min and was 100% from the field An open three from the corner.

It was surprising that he didnt get back on the court. I think GK went with his fav players, and that includes CBrew.

I think the game was in hand midway through the fourth and GK wanted to play a more active defensive unit just to be sure GSW didnt make a run.

vCash
    This game was rigged by the same officials that cost us last time with these same guys. Warriors won the glass battle, and when they do that they win. How do you explain twice as many free throws when Denver fouled us just as much? Barnes with like 4 fouls in 6 minutes. Give me a break. Plus if u gys are honest u know landry didn't touch it last. I wish Stern cared about this and did something.
    4 missed free throws caused you the game in overtime. Laundry should be expecting a few warnings for his flopping and jack tripped over his own team mate and got the foul call. You shouldn't have embarrassed yourself by coming in here talking crap. Andre had a field day with your whole team anybody you guys put on him wasn't fair. So did McGee. Not to mention Ty. Take your loss and cry us a river.
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    If we win tomorrow against the hornets we officially have a pattern....

3 losses
    4 wins
    3 losses
    4 wins

vCash
    Alright lets dissect this.

• This game was rigged by the same officials that cost us last time with these same guys.
      If you actually watched the first game you would know that the very first thing that cost you the game...was your piss poor shooting in the field. Remember? 38.1% from the field, 20% from 3..60.9% from the free throw line. Missed some crucial free throws down the line to potentially ice the game? Yup..that's what happened.
    • Secondly, the refs for this game were Tom Washington, Gary Zielinski, Scott Twardoski. The refs for the first game were Derrick Collins, Matt Boland, Ed Malloy. I believe they are not the same officials...so nice try.
    • Thirdly, whoever heard of officials rigging the game for the Denver Nuggets?? The Denver Nuggets..the team with "no superstar." You kidding me? Get that weak **** out of here.

Warriors won the glass battle, and when they do that they win.
    Welp, they didn't win. Oh well. Only won it 45-39..not a huge advantage. We had 3 more offensive rebounds and scored 5 more points off your turnovers in which you had 3 more turnovers.

How do you explain twice as many free throws when Denver fouled us just as much?
    Humm...golden state fouled Denver 30 times. While Denver fouled Golden State 18 times. Denver didn't foul you "just as much." Double check your facts bud.

Lets also keep in mind that Golden State can't play defense without fouling so before you go to the "golden state has twice as much fouls than denver yadda yadda yadda." Golden state gives up an average of 26.8 FTA per game (which ranks you 26th in the league) while Denver gives up an average of 21.2 FTA. So..with that in mind it hits about average for both clubs. Keep in mind that Denver's production also comes via the paint the majority of the time.

So lets use logic here. A team that gets most of their production in the paint vs a team that fouls a lot=.......a lot of free throws for the team that gets most of their production in the paint. Got it?

Is this how you Warrior fans react to losing cause we had another one singing the same tune in the first game? Have some class Golden State.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-24-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast