Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Golden State Warriors (7-5) @ Denver Nuggets (6-6) 11/23 9:00 PM ET

(7-5) Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets (6-6)

Friday, November 22nd
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Golden State Warriors

Stephen Curry-Klay Thompson-Harrison Barnes-David Lee-Festus Ezeli

Warriors Reserves

Jarrett Jack-Charles Jenkins-Brandon Rush-Andris Biedrins-Brandon Rush-Richard Jefferson-Kent Bazemore-Carl Landry-Draymond Green-Andrew Bogut

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

vCash
    We got our rematch. I'm just going to give up on "defending the 3" because we haven't done it at all this season..so until we actually show signs of it..then I'll have hope but for now..I just hope they miss or they don't hit too many.

vCash
    So J-ham has had 21,15, 12, and 19 minutes the past 4 games...he's slowly getting consistency and he's shooting a whooping .500 from 3...so he's doing what he is suppose to be doing exceptionally.

The only thing that can get in his way is Karl with his rotations....some folks will use Ill Will's return as his downfall but you can manage both Ill will and J-ham into the rotation. You absolutely can not take out J-Ham's production.

vCash
    We win.

vCash
    A bunch of stuff I just tweeted...

Vegas has the #Nuggets over the #Warriors by 6 1/2. very close to their 6-point margin (107-101) over GSW in the previous game.

The last DEN-GSW game went into double overtime. Gallo, Faried, Lawson & Iguodala all played 48 minutes apiece.

In the rebounding dept, DEN beat GSW 65-54, including 23-13 offensive, in their last matchup. Partly as a result of this...

DEN also beat GSW in points in the paint (66-42) and on fast breaks (20-15).

DEN is currently 1st in offensive rebound rate (36.7). GSW is 13th (28.6). Look for the Nuggets to try to exploit this advantage again.

Both DEN & GSW shot poorly last game, at about 38% each, but GSW won the 3-point battle, going 9-25 (36%) to DEN's 5-24 (20.8%).

Last game, Klay Thompson shot 5-15 3-pointers. Gallo shot 3-11. On either team, only Steph Curry shot well from the arc, going 3-6.

If either Klay or Gallo had heated up, the game never would have gone into overtime.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So J-ham has had 21,15, 12, and 19 minutes the past 4 games...he's slowly getting consistency and he's shooting a whooping .500 from 3...so he's doing what he is suppose to be doing exceptionally.

The only thing that can get in his way is Karl with his rotations....some folks will use Ill Will's return as his downfall but you can manage both Ill will and J-ham into the rotation. You absolutely can not take out J-Ham's production.
    This is the funniest thing I have read today. BK you do realize it is Coach Karl inserting JHam into the game and leaving him in for extended minutes. If GK doesn't want him in the rotation why would he put him in the rotation?

vCash
    Warriors always shoot great against the Nuggs

vCash
    Dumb foul J ham

vCash
    Come on GK leave J ham in there. Even though his defense can be suspect times i'd much rather see him than Brewer

vCash
    The Nuggs free throw shooting is ridiculous. We should be up by 5-6

vCash
    we should break lose
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Forget 18 18 and 18 I like 18 20 and 29 way better
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Im so critical of this team and then I realize how high their ceiling is. We are the third youngest team. Games like these I have no complaints. Except J Ham coud play a little more

vCash
    Nugs went ham in 2nd half

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    This is the funniest thing I have read today. BK you do realize it is Coach Karl inserting JHam into the game and leaving him in for extended minutes. If GK doesn't want him in the rotation why would he put him in the rotation?
    Happy it could make you laugh but I didn't think it was all that ridiculous to say. When Ill Will comes back, Karl can certainly just stop using J-ham and instead give Brewer more minutes...which is why I went on to say that Karl and his notorious rotations are the only thing in his way...but laughter is a good remedy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast