Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BJBirdy View Post
    Awesome ending to the show last night with Aries calling out Brooke Hogan. I just wish they would have shown some other surveillance video other than what we already saw on Impact that showed Brooke and Bully in a compromising position.

"Why settle for the turkey when I would have given you all of the stuffing you needed!"
    Right...i was thinking why is Brooke acting so angry over footage that was already seen by everyone watching?

I had to watch on You Tube, and i forwarded through some of the matches, but some random thoughts:

- I wonder if the fact that Brisco's shoulders were also pinned was unintentional, or if it will be used against him by the judges. If it was unintentional, they couldve done better with the camera angle in the editing so it didnt look so obvious. I think they are setting him up for a surprising NO vote by the judges. This will lead to his reveal of being in Aces down the line, where he doesnt need a contract.

- Wes definitely looks like a heel and his cheesy over-acting continues to crack me up! Love his facial expressions

- Why does Austin Aries in his in-ring promos always stare a little bit off to the side of the main camera? Hes ALWAYS done this every time...its a little weird.

- Do a few of those Aces and 8s masks even have mouth holes? Thats gotta be rough trying to enjoy the Thanksgiving meal.

- The "whats up dude"/"whats up bro" or whatever it was exchange between Jesse and Robbie E was pretty funny!

- Theyre both generic but i like the OFN theme alot more than the regular Impact theme

- I think Aces needs to start doing their attacks in a place other than in the ring or at ring side, Its getting to the point to where it doesnt really make sense why it takes people so long to come to the rescue. I know its wrestling and you're supposed to overlook stuff like that, but this one in particular took too long. Either make the attacks much quicker and to the point, or do it backstage or in the parking lot or something. Change things up.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-23-2012 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    stretcher for EY? both Sting and even Magnus were beat worse than EY.

good bye EY. I thought you were very entertaining in TNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Yeah looks like for now EY is gone. His show got picked u for 2 more seasons.
    Thank GOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    - I wonder if the fact that Brisco's shoulders were also pinned was unintentional, or if it will be used against him by the judges. If it was unintentional, they couldve done better with the camera angle in the editing so it didnt look so obvious. I think they are setting him up for a surprising NO vote by the judges. This will lead to his reveal of being in Aces down the line, where he doesnt need a contract.
    I still want Kurt Angle to be the one who pulls off Brisco's mask, leading to a feud between the two.

Wes definitely looks like a heel and his cheesy over-acting continues to crack me up! Love his facial expressions
    He always looks like he's high to me.

Why does Austin Aries in his in-ring promos always stare a little bit off to the side of the main camera? Hes ALWAYS done this every time...its a little weird.
    Maybe he has aspergers and is afraid to make eye contact with the camera

- The "whats up dude"/"whats up bro" or whatever it was exchange between Jesse and Robbie E was pretty funny!
    I kind've want to see a heel vs. heel feud between these two for some odd reason.

- Theyre both generic but i like the OFN theme alot more than the regular Impact theme
    I definitely agree with this. Last night's OFN was fun with York calling out Hardy and Hendrix calling out Tara. Plus I liked Kaz calling out Styles as well.

I think Aces needs to start doing their attacks in a place other than in the ring or at ring side, Its getting to the point to where it doesnt really make sense why it takes people so long to come to the rescue. I know its wrestling and you're supposed to overlook stuff like that, but this one in particular took too long. Either make the attacks much quicker and to the point, or do it backstage or in the parking lot or something. Change things up.
    I agree. They should be beating the various wrestlers up in some obscure part of the backstage area, or even be kidnapping the wrestlers and taking them to some remote area where it would make sense for the rest of the roster to take forever to make the save.

EY and Magnus were getting beaten up for what seemed like 10 minutes (I know it was probably closer to 2) before someone came to their aids. Shouldn't someone have run out there within 30 seconds?

-On another note, since they're making it seem like Styles feels sorry for himself right now, they should have him grow a beard and grow his hair out a little bit to make it look like he's stopped taking care of himself and has officially sunk into a depression.

-Does anyone else think that perhaps Bully Ray and Brooke are going to be the leaders of the Aces and 8's?
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    I still want Kurt Angle to be the one who pulls off Brisco's mask, leading to a feud between the two.

He always looks like he's high to me.

Maybe he has aspergers and is afraid to make eye contact with the camera

I kind've want to see a heel vs. heel feud between these two for some odd reason.

I definitely agree with this. Last night's OFN was fun with York calling out Hardy and Hendrix calling out Tara. Plus I liked Kaz calling out Styles as well.

I agree. They should be beating the various wrestlers up in some obscure part of the backstage area, or even be kidnapping the wrestlers and taking them to some remote area where it would make sense for the rest of the roster to take forever to make the save.

EY and Magnus were getting beaten up for what seemed like 10 minutes (I know it was probably closer to 2) before someone came to their aids. Shouldn't someone have run out there within 30 seconds?

-On another note, since they're making it seem like Styles feels sorry for himself right now, they should have him grow a beard and grow his hair out a little bit to make it look like he's stopped taking care of himself and has officially sunk into a depression.

-Does anyone else think that perhaps Bully Ray and Brooke are going to be the leaders of the Aces and 8's?
    lol yes Brisco definitely looks like hes always stoned! I really think the judges are going to vote No....and will point to his shoulders being down so he didnt actually win the match.

Ive been keeping tabs on AJ's hair for a while now haha, and yeah i like what youre saying about a depression angle. I was saying a month ago that growing his hair and getting a beard could fit for a move to Aces and 8s,...since it makes sense that theyd target someone who's depressed and feels shafted by the company. Hes going to lose to Daniels, that i am 100% sure of. That will be the last we see of him for a while.

Oh btw i meant the OFN music theme...not the theme as in format. But i do like the OFN format better as well. Its ok to have 1 or maybe 2 matches at the most already set and announced at the beginning of the show...but i think for the most part the wrestlers themselves should be making the night's bouts by simply challenging each other.

With regards to Brooke/Bully...theres definitely a chance that Brooke is behind it but i still dont think that Bully would be deceiving everyone this whole time and be the leader. I think the story would be that Bully genuinely was on Hulk and TNAs side, but Brooke slowly turns him back to the dark side to join her group. That would fit with the camera guy secretly catching Bully saying how he gave Hulk his word.

vCash
    I guess none of the wrestlers in the back care about EY. I may have missed it, but I think the one guy was Al Snow, and maybe other agents? no wrestlers.

while the ending was a surprise, I'm not a fan of where this is going. Bully at a time was the best heel in TNA, this while Bobby Roode was champion. then they turned Bully face, and now he is romantically involved with Brooke. what?! Bully is 41 years old while Brooke is only 24. are we supposed to believe that Brooke and Bully are a couple? while I'm not a big fan of Brooke, she is an attractive girl. she would have no problem getting better looking and younger guys than Bully.
    that plus the summer just finished the train wreck that was AJ/Dixie/Clair Lynch. this is just garbage right now.
    this will likely lead to a feud between Bully and Aries. but Aries has already feuded with Bully. when Aries lost to Hardy at TP I was actually looking forward to him feuding with someone new.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess none of the wrestlers in the back care about EY. I may have missed it, but I think the one guy was Al Snow, and maybe other agents? no wrestlers.

while the ending was a surprise, I'm not a fan of where this is going. Bully at a time was the best heel in TNA, this while Bobby Roode was champion. then they turned Bully face, and now he is romantically involved with Brooke. what?! Bully is 41 years old while Brooke is only 24. are we supposed to believe that Brooke and Bully are a couple? while I'm not a big fan of Brooke, she is an attractive girl. she would have no problem getting better looking and younger guys than Bully.
    that plus the summer just finished the train wreck that was AJ/Dixie/Clair Lynch. this is just garbage right now.
    this will likely lead to a feud between Bully and Aries. but Aries has already feuded with Bully. when Aries lost to Hardy at TP I was actually looking forward to him feuding with someone new.
    I dont think its going to be a love angle, it may very well be Brooke seducing Bully for Aces and 8s. The more i think about it, this is definitely possible. This could still all tie in to the hole card (the card in the hand thats flipped face down) in the legend of deadman's hand speculated as being a Queen. So you then have a full 5 card poker hand...Brooke is the Queen and Aces and 8s are well....the Aces and 8s! Im starting to really think this will happen now. Im sold.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-23-2012 at 11:38 AM.

vCash
    I dont think its going to be a love angle, it may very well be Brooke seducing Bully for Aces and 8s. The more i think about it, this is definitely possible. This could still all tie in to the hole card (the card in the hand thats flipped face down) in the legend of deadman's hand speculated as being a Queen. So you then have a full 5 card poker hand...Brooke is the Queen and Aces and 8s are well....the Aces and 8s! Im starting to really think this will happen now. Im sold.
    If Brooke is tied into it this is going to another war with Bischoff I have a feeling then
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Plus, remember when Brooke was able to scare the Aces and 8's off after they attacked Hogan in his office last summer? Why should a bunch of bikers be afraid of a woman like that?

I really hope that Brooke isn't a part of it though
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    If Brooke is tied into it this is going to another war with Bischoff I have a feeling then
    Im kinda thinking if its Brooke as the mastermind, that Eric wont be involved and will remain off tv...but who knows. But yeah...that would be terrible.

Plus, remember when Brooke was able to scare the Aces and 8's off after they attacked Hogan in his office last summer? Why should a bunch of bikers be afraid of a woman like that?

I really hope that Brooke isn't a part of it though
    Me too. What you said before though about Brooke being like Stephanie, i really think thats what Hulk wants her to be. He wants to get her a big role in the company im sure. It will be bad if it happens, but i guess the group would be:

President aka the 5th card Queen of the deadman's hand - Brooke Hogan

Vice President - unsure...maybe it actually will be D'lo

Lead wrestler - Either AJ Styles or Bully Ray

Midcard guy -Devon

Knockout - Velvet Sky (betting she is re-signed already but they are saving her/would be nice if she could valet for a heel Sabin but im assuming his knee is still ****ed)

Rest of the crew - Brisco, Knox, Gallows, Bradley, Masters...whatever various names have been thrown out there.

Plus im sure there would be a couple other regular roster guys that turn as well as they try to recreate a NWO type feeling.

vCash
    If Brooke is the lead of of this that is a horrile idea. I would rather it be Hulk, This Bully and Brooke thing is stupid. I don't like it at all. TNA has been stale lately and it's starting to lose me again. I have enjoyed an episode for awhile.

I for one am going ot miss EY, i really like him, he's funny and can put on an awesome match. He has been around for so long.

That AA line was funny as hell.

vCash
    If A&8's leader is Brooke Hogan, I'm going to laugh. What a horrible turn that'd be.

vCash
    No doubt it would be brutal. Its just hard to imagine that theyd do a love angle with Brooke and Bully...so theres gotta be something else going on. If not an Aces and 8s tie in...then i dont know what.

IWC strikes again, i saw a side by side comparison picture of an Aces and 8s guy that was without a doubt Garett Bischoff. Doesnt mean hes going to be in the group, but he was used under the mask. On the opposite end of the spectrum, i cant believe there are actually people in the IWC that think Edge is going to be the leader, lol. Get the **** outta here! How can people be so stupid? Theres a negative infinity % chance of that happening.

vCash
    No doubt it would be brutal. Its just hard to imagine that theyd do a love angle with Brooke and Bully...so theres gotta be something else going on. If not an Aces and 8s tie in...then i dont know what.

IWC strikes again, i saw a side by side comparison picture of an Aces and 8s guy that was without a doubt Garett Bischoff. Doesnt mean hes going to be in the group, but he was used under the mask. On the opposite end of the spectrum, i cant believe there are actually people in the IWC that think Edge is going to be the leader, lol. Get the **** outta here! How can people be so stupid? Theres a negative infinity % chance of that happening.
    I wanna see Crimson be a part of the Aces and 8's. He was used as a guy under a mask back in June or July I believe.

We're getting to the point to where the reveal is going to be a huge letdown in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing big gets revealed until Lockdown.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    I wanna see Crimson be a part of the Aces and 8's. He was used as a guy under a mask back in June or July I believe.

We're getting to the point to where the reveal is going to be a huge letdown in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing big gets revealed until Lockdown.
    Yeah, its gonna be a letdown for sure. Its their fault though because the longer you go, the more hype gets built. So if there intention is Brooke, or Eric Bischoff...they better come out with it in the next 2 months. But i think they will continue to wait so Lockdown is a possibility.

I want to see Crimson in it as well.

vCash
    I'm surprised to not see any ratings out yet. usually there are ratings out Friday night and the quarterly ratings by Monday. nothing so far.
    I've been interested to see what rating the show gets for Thanksgiving night.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast