Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Hardcore Championship

I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses seeing the 24/7 rule when, the Hardcore Championship was around. My question is should the WWE bring it back despite the PG era? I believe its only a matter of time before the (WWE) gets sick of this PG crap and goes back to their old ways. But as long as Cena is the face of the company and the kids favorite we're screwed. And honestly how many times as someone brought up or mentioned Cena turning heel? I mean WTF is the hold up? I can name at least 11 guys who would make a great HC champion. Here's my list in no particular order

Y2J

Sheamus

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk

ADL

Brodus Clay

Christian

Daniel Bryan

Damian Sandow

Jack Swagger
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Love the 24-7 rule

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Love the 24-7 rule
    If I'm not mistaken wasn't it Crash Holly who came up with the idea?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Even if it's not PG, they're not going to bring it back.

If it ever goes PG-14, or whatever, you'll see foul language and blood. I don't see much of a change in wrestling style.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses seeing the 24/7 rule when, the Hardcore Championship was around. My question is should the WWE bring it back despite the PG era? I believe its only a matter of time before the (WWE) gets sick of this PG crap and goes back to their old ways. But as long as Cena is the face of the company and the kids favorite we're screwed. And honestly how many times as someone brought up or mentioned Cena turning heel? I mean WTF is the hold up? I can name at least 11 guys who would make a great HC champion. Here's my list in no particular order

Y2J

Sheamus

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk

ADL

Brodus Clay

Christian

Daniel Bryan

Damian Sandow

Jack Swagger

Even if they ever did bring it back half of those guys are bigger than the hardcore belt. It was a comedy relief belt for mid carders. Think R Truth, Ryder, Santino, Clay, Swagger etc.

They aren't going to get rid of PG anytime soon either. They are making too much money marketing to kids. They have no reason to get rid of it. It might get slightly more edgy, maybe Blood on rare occasions on ppvs, but that's about it. You won't see it get anywhere close to what it was in the attitude era.

They have no reason to turn Cena heel either. He gets them too much good press for all the work he does with Make a wish and he sells a ton of merchandise to kids.

vCash
    The 24/7 rule was great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Even if they ever did bring it back half of those guys are bigger than the hardcore belt. It was a comedy relief belt for mid carders. Think R Truth, Ryder, Santino, Clay, Swagger etc.

They aren't going to get rid of PG anytime soon either. They are making too much money marketing to kids. They have no reason to get rid of it. It might get slightly more edgy, maybe Blood on rare occasions on ppvs, but that's about it. You won't see it get anywhere close to what it was in the attitude era.

They have no reason to turn Cena heel either. He gets them too much good press for all the work he does with Make a wish and he sells a ton of merchandise to kids.
    I still believe Cena can still be a fan favorite with the Make a Wish Foundation.

vCash
    Cena will not turn heel until the company finds a suitable babyface to help absorb the merch loss from Cena's heel turn.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    PG Era is here to stay for the foreseeable future so sadly we won't see the Hardcore Title brought back

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    it would be stupid as hell to bring back in the PG era
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    The 24/7 rule was indeed great

Even if they don't bring back the hardcore belt something similar should be invented. Call it something else. It sure as hell would be a good way of filling up dull time whenever they'd need it too.

"pinfalls go anywhere"

Can you imagine a completely paranoia DB character holding that belt sneaking around in the back

vCash
    I loved everything about the Hardcore division.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Thought was moronic. Didn't one of the Godfathers Ho's win the damn belt for a few mins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I always liked it, because at the very least, it allowed a lot of the random guys a few minutes of television and the fans loved it.

vCash
    Daniel Bryan would make a great Hardcore Champion if they ever bring it back

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast