Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 123
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,265
    vCash
    1500
    Hey let's ask Bargnani: should we protest the call?

    GIFSoup


    TANKRONTO TANKTORS

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Hey let's ask Bargnani: should we protest the call?

    GIFSoup
    send this to Stern!!!!
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    What a joke


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    11,311
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks for admitting it! It means a lot!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    1500
    Good, now give us that W nba.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,643
    vCash
    4500
    I honestly have no idea why they don't just call it and then review it in game.
    Last edited by gwrighter; 11-22-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,312
    vCash
    1500
    he woulda bricked the free throws anyways
    Sens Raps Jays

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    vCash
    1500
    A loss is a loss, but if this ends up fricken biting us in the *** and we miss out on the playoffs, assuming we are in contention as the season continues, by .5 a game this will be a big injustice.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    T Dot O Dot
    Posts
    16,761
    vCash
    1500
    ****ing pathetic

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    he woulda bricked the free throws anyways
    ya his 85% free throw percentage says otherwise
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,135
    vCash
    1500
    so the nba admits they made a mistake and people are pissed at the admission? tough ****ing crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    T Dot O Dot
    Posts
    16,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    so the nba admits they made a mistake and people are pissed at the admission? tough ****ing crowd
    Well what good does it do if it still counts as an L in the loss column?

    If they want to make it right, replay the final 2.4 seconds with Bargs at the line and Bobcats getting possession right after. Of course, that's not happening, so all of this is pointless.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Well what good does it do if it still counts as an L in the loss column?

    If they want to make it right, replay the final 2.4 seconds with Bargs at the line and Bobcats getting possession right after. Of course, that's not happening, so all of this is pointless.
    i don't know. i'd be more pissed if the NBA came out and said there was no foul when we could all see that there was.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i don't know. i'd be more pissed if the NBA came out and said there was no foul when we could all see that there was.
    meh. well i just assumed they would say nothing like usual.. i think the fact they admitted the mistake means in some peoples minds they should do something about.. obviously nothing can be done but.. its kind of annoying...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    meh. well i just assumed they would say nothing like usual.. i think the fact they admitted the mistake means in some peoples minds they should do something about.. obviously nothing can be done but.. its kind of annoying...
    i know. it's a judgement call, they aren't going to replay it. the way i look at it, it's better than the headline "NBA reviews last minute play between Bobcats/Raptors, urges Raptors to quit their *****ing cause they got it right".
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •