Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clippers @ Nets

vCash

Clippers @ Nets

I'm gonna be there. Section 221 I think. Better play good and get that W!

vCash
    Hope its a good game.... Deron on fire to outplay cp3 head to head....

vCash
    Deron looks pretty bad this year, but he may actually try hard today cuz hes playing CP3

vCash
    This needs to be a turn around game for D-Will.

Last couple of days have been pretty terrible with loses to the Lakers and Warriors.

vCash
    DWill to this point is a disappointment. He needs to elevate his game if we want to be anything more than a first round victim of the Heat or Knicks.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    lopez is still a disappointment, same pathetic rebounding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    lopez is still a disappointment, same pathetic rebounding
    Lopez is the best player on the team. Why are you so obsessed with his rebounding? The guy is blocking more shots than he has his whole career hes turning up. We have enough rebounders Brook needs to focus on defense and we'll be a great team. If he can protect the paint nets are dangerous

vCash
    Definitely the best game of the year. Nets really committed themselves to playing well on both ends of the court during the second half. Brook is just an amazing scorer, and they did a really good job of neutralizing Jamal Crawford. Glad to see Joe Johnson playing well, hopefully his confidence continues to rise.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    This win means a lot. We beat a very solid team today. Hopefully good things are to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Lopez is the best player on the team. Why are you so obsessed with his rebounding? The guy is blocking more shots than he has his whole career hes turning up. We have enough rebounders Brook needs to focus on defense and we'll be a great team. If he can protect the paint nets are dangerous
    Been a while.... I thought the day would never come that I'll see a positive comment from rigue...

vCash
    Barclays was popping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    Been a while.... I thought the day would never come that I'll see a positive comment from rigue...
    There has been no positive to post about this team for the last few years

vCash
    I don't want to make this all about Brook but I think he's playing with more (meanness/intensity/determination) call it what you want. I've got a very good feeling he has turned some sorta corner for him. Overall I think this team is starting to come together. I know there's still work to do but I'm liking what we see out there more an more.

vCash
    I don't think he's gotten tougher. He's just regained his confidence in his own ability.

vCash

yeah

You could be right there. I forget I didn't actually watch many games those first two years he played. Much of what I was seeing was just highlights. Then there was soooo much negativism about him I guess I got caught up in that and started to believe that he was (soft). I'm sure it isn't hurting to have Crash and Reggie setting an example on how to get after it. I also think some Blatche is rubbing off on him and he's making some attacks on the basket I hadn't known he was able to do. At least for now I don't hear the haters in here and I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    I don't think he's gotten tougher. He's just regained his confidence in his own ability.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast