21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brady's 2007

12 57.14%
  • Manning's 2004

9 42.86%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    All Manning did was handoff the ball? I guess a higher touchdown % and Y/A is just handing the ball off? Yeah for sure Brady made them get after the quarterback so well and force so many turnovers. Brady is practically a 12th defender....
    No actually if you go back and look most of Manning's passes were 5 yard crossing patterns. Brady was down the field. I never said anything about getting after the QB I was talking about playing with the lead. Scoring when you have the ball and scoring early. Playing with the lead is HUGE for the D. This is a fact that cant be denied.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    No actually if you go back and look most of Manning's passes were 5 yard crossing patterns. Brady was down the field. I never said anything about getting after the QB I was talking about playing with the lead. Scoring when you have the ball and scoring early. Playing with the lead is HUGE for the D. This is a fact that cant be denied.
    Peyton Manning had MORE Y/A ... But yeah you are totally right Manning just threw little short passes hence his higher Y/A despite a lower completion rate

vCash
    Peyton Manning had MORE Y/A ... But yeah you are totally right Manning just threw little short passes hence his higher Y/A despite a lower completion rate
    Because of YAC. Whats your deal anyway? Its a simple fact Brady is simply better.

Me and my Boys.

vCash

Alexander, he is trolling the **** out of you...
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post

Yep... Someone has deeply disturbed the equilibrium of someone else... and now that person tries to mimic his tormentor with dubious results.

As always, Brady is better then Manning - by observation, results, and stats. Take your pick.

More food for the troll

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Yep... Someone has deeply disturbed the equilibrium of someone else... and now that person tries to mimic his tormentor with dubious results.

As always, Brady is better then Manning - by observation, results, and stats. Take your pick.

More food for the troll
    Umm bagwell your welcome to look at my posting history. I have always since day one said Brady was the better QB. I just dont like him personally. As for this thread I am on your side. I agree with you it is a insult to even compare Manning to Brady. It is like having a tank (Brady) and comparing it to a m80 (Manning) Why I am under such attack for supporting Brady I think is completely BS. Brady is just a smarter better more complete QB than Manning ever was on his best day.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post

Show me one thing untrue.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Umm bagwell your welcome to look at my posting history. I have always since day one said Brady was the better QB. I just dont like him personally. As for this thread I am on your side. I agree with you it is a insult to even compare Manning to Brady. It is like having a tank (Brady) and comparing it to a m80 (Manning) Why I am under such attack for supporting Brady I think is completely BS. Brady is just a smarter better more complete QB than Manning ever was on his best day.
    Sorry, I wasn't talking about you...

On the contrary, I look forward to your brilliant analysis! Carry on good sir....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash

On the contrary, I look forward to your brilliant analysis! Carry on good sir....
    Well I have been under some heavy attack of late. For why I have no idea. I am on your guy's side on this one and yet I still find myself the target of character assassination slander and defamation. It is like only a Pats fan can take a Brady stance safely without fear of heavy criticism. Is it that Brady is so special that the rest of us are unlawful if we appreciate his skills and dominance at the QB position.

Me and my Boys.

vCash

Did Brady touch you in your special place?

vCash
    Well I have been under some heavy attack of late. For why I have no idea. I am on your guy's side on this one and yet I still find myself the target of character assassination slander and defamation. It is like only a Pats fan can take a Brady stance safely without fear of heavy criticism. Is it that Brady is so special that the rest of us are unlawful if we appreciate his skills and dominance at the QB position.
    You've come a long way since: 9/29/09 when you wrote:

This can go on and on but look. Out side of the New England area you will find that most people put Manning on top. Most of the Experts say this. Most of the fans do also. I say Brady is great but he is Montana 2.0. What they say is that Manning is a diferent kind of QB that runs a O unlike any QBs we have seen. I am not taking away from Brady at all. Being compared to the best is not a bad thing. No body says Brady sucks. He is 3 and 1 in his SB games. He is going to be a hall of famer. All they are saying is Manning is the Jordan of the NFL. It seems to me like the agruement of old when we had Morino , Elway, Montana, and Kelly playing. You can pick one and the fans of the other will feel like your picking on there fav. At that time I feel Montana was even though the others had all the records. There is no way to prove one right and one wrong. Just like now I hear you and understand your feelings but I feel that Manning brings something to the game something I have never seen.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-02-2012 at 01:16 PM.

vCash
    Did Brady touch you in your special place?
    If I were you, I'd worry about getting played, seemingly forever.

vCash

This can go on and on but look. Out side of the New England area you will find that most people put Manning on top. Most of the Experts say this. Most of the fans do also. I say Brady is great but he is Montana 2.0. What they say is that Manning is a diferent kind of QB that runs a O unlike any QBs we have seen. I am not taking away from Brady at all. Being compared to the best is not a bad thing. No body says Brady sucks. He is 3 and 1 in his SB games. He is going to be a hall of famer. All they are saying is Manning is the Jordan of the NFL. It seems to me like the agruement of old when we had Morino , Elway, Montana, and Kelly playing. You can pick one and the fans of the other will feel like your picking on there fav. At that time I feel Montana was even though the others had all the records. There is no way to prove one right and one wrong. Just like now I hear you and understand your feelings but I feel that Manning brings something to the game something I have never seen.
    Brady has only gotten better with age. His game has evolved. Seeing what he has done with the hurry up is mind blowing. I still say Montana is GOAT. I still say (up to this year) that Manning was unique. The thing I didnt see was Brady getting better. What he is doing now is unreal. I never before thought I would see a O ran as fast, clean and as crisp as what you guys are running now.

edit also you will see I said outside the New England area you will see most. I never said I thought Manning was better only different. Now Brady has taken that difference to a whole new level.
    Last edited by Bigdaddyburch; 12-02-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Me and my Boys.

vCash

Lolol because most people realize football is a team sport and don't have Brady's face over all the girls in their playboy magazine they jerk off too.

vCash
    Lolol because most people realize football is a team sport and don't have Brady's face over all the girls in their playboy magazine they jerk off too.
    Still sore about BDB..??? Priceless...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast