• Brady's 2007

12 57.14%
  • Manning's 2004

9 42.86%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Still sore about BDB..??? Priceless...
    BDB? Your insane arguments are what is really priceless.

Clearly you are still sore from when Russell Wilson straight up outplayed Brady.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    BDB? Your insane arguments are what is really priceless.

Clearly you are still sore from when Russell Wilson straight up outplayed Brady.
    Wilson played Brady on the field? I thought you just got done talking about football being a team game?

How is that team of yours and Wilson doing since that game (let me help you 2-3 - dropping you to 6-5 and low playoff seed - if you get one) - with that stain of a coach? Pats are 5-0 since. Jeez... guess you showed all the Pats fans... LOL.

Clearly you are living in the past or the future, because in the now Wilson isn't even in the conversation (IE not in the top 10 for QB Rating in the league with a meh 17/8 TD/Int ratio and a mere 2051 yards. All you have to know is the Pats are 1st in scoring in the NFL at 37.0 per game and Brady has a 24/3 ratio and 3299 yards.

Also was it you that was going on about how great your Division was? It's now at .500.

BTW, feel free to make your cases against my "insane" arguments?
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-02-2012 at 03:03 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Lol keep comparing Brady to a 3rd round rookie to get your jollies.

Brady couldn't come through when it mattered that game, Wilson did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Lol keep comparing Brady to a 3rd round rookie to get your jollies.

Brady couldn't come through when it mattered that game, Wilson did.
    What a devastating response! One game on the road... Seattle is 2-5 on the road, so geez they must be good at home, like most teams, even teams with febrile coaches.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-02-2012 at 05:50 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Brady 2007

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345