Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,496
    Quote Originally Posted by jsneller1985 View Post
    Sanchez is awful. And to be honest, Stafford isn't much better. Sure he threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs, but his completion percentage of 50-55% is abysmal. I understand we have two guys leading the league in drops (Pettigrew/Calvin), but I don't care. After seeing RG3 play, I'm not sold.
    Since when does Stafford have a completion percentage of 50-55%? Other than his rookie year he has been above 59% every season.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    9,613
    Oh shucks, he got banned.





    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,030
    huh...I went to ignore him and accidently reported him. Win win I guess.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,036
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    huh...I went to ignore him and accidently reported him. Win win I guess.
    Lol classic

    Ignore is a beautiful thing on this site. Ignore often and stay out of the main and life is good.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,241
    Stafford's season might be frustrating me a bit this year, but it ain't fair or justified to even mention Mark Sanchez in the same breath as him.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    29,483
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Stafford's season might be frustrating me a bit this year, but it ain't fair or justified to even mention Mark Sanchez in the same breath as him.
    unless it was something like:
    "mark sanchez was matthew Staffords waiter at Peter Luger's steak house."


    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    9,613
    Or:

    After practice, Mark Sanchez collected Matt Stafford's and all the others players jock straps and put them through the wash.





    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,036
    Or

    Mark Sanchez dressed up as Matthew Stafford for Halloween.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,241
    Or Mark Sanchez was hit by a car today, while dashing into the middle of the street frantically trying to ask Matthew Stafford for an autograph.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,036
    Or

    Mark Sanchez got caught jacking off to pictures of Matthew Stafford's girlfriend.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,241
    Well let's at least give credit where credit is due...my man can't throw a pass to save his life, but he does pull some Grade A tail.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    29,483
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Or

    Mark Sanchez got caught jacking off to pictures of Matthew Stafford.
    I edited it, This is more like it
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 12-15-2012 at 09:41 AM.


    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,036
    ^^nice
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,241
    Well done.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    29,483

    C'mon... You guys have more of those Sanchez posts in you right?


    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •