Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I share your frustration. After the game I just wanted to throw all my lions gear in a pit and start a bon fire with it but I can't. No matter how much they piss me off and make me want to slaughter something small and cudly I keep coming back. I just love these losers too much to quit.
    Like Yosef?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    With lots of close, heartbreaking losses to quality opponents this year, I have high hopes for this team next year. This year feels a lot like the down year the Bucs had before going on their Superbowl run the following season. Sure would be a shame to jump off the bandwagon for a stupid call the season before the greatest year in franchise history...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    With lots of close, heartbreaking losses to quality opponents this year, I have high hopes for this team next year. This year feels a lot like the down year the Bucs had before going on their Superbowl run the following season. Sure would be a shame to jump off the bandwagon for a stupid call the season before the greatest year in franchise history...
    I was thinking the same thing only the year before the saints won it all.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    That game was a bunch of B******T!!!! We should have won that game. I dont think there has ever been a sports city that gets SCREWED as much as Detroit??? Its so aggrevating. Its hard to win when your already down before the game starts basically. And as far as everyone saying that Suh intentionally kicked Shaub in that beanbag? I call bull****!!!! It wasnt n you could tell he got spun around. When did this sport become a game for pansies??????

vCash
    @MikeOHaraNFL
    Peter KIng of SI reporting that next year NFL will change challenge flag rule that cost Lions a TD Thursday. Good move, too late for Lions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iu92grad View Post
    After what happened against the Texans today--the worst call in NFL history, I am officially going to stop watching my favorite sport. I just dropped off all of my Lions gear at the Goodwill drop box. It's a sad day.
    You're a ****ing liar!

vCash
    Lets be honest, though, as tough as that game was for us Detroit fans we do have one thing to be thankful for, at least we're not Jets fans.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    Lets be honest, though, as tough as that game was for us Detroit fans we do have one thing to be thankful for, at least we're not Jets fans.
    Sanchez is awful. And to be honest, Stafford isn't much better. Sure he threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs, but his completion percentage of 50-55% is abysmal. I understand we have two guys leading the league in drops (Pettigrew/Calvin), but I don't care. After seeing RG3 play, I'm not sold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsneller1985 View Post
    Sanchez is awful. And to be honest, Stafford isn't much better. Sure he threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs, but his completion percentage of 50-55% is abysmal. I understand we have two guys leading the league in drops (Pettigrew/Calvin), but I don't care. After seeing RG3 play, I'm not sold.
    Last year his comp was almost 64 and this year it was 63.5 up until the last few games. Hell even guys like Favre were in the high 50's, low 60's the majority of their career. Whenever PFF publishes their adjusted comp percentage for the season, Stafford will be near the top. I'm not worried about that and the lack of TDs was bound to happen. We have no redzone threat other than Calvin and we've been able to run for TDs in the redzone way more often than last year.

vCash
    Lions are a team full of losers. Has been since the 60s. Until they learn how to win games and hire a coach that actually isn't a whiny little *****, then expect a ton of 4-6 win seasons.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Ok, Stafford definitely isn't playing elite this year, but to say he isn't much better than Sanchez is a little absurd.

vCash
    I'm just completely done watching and caring. No joke, if their on while at a home, or a bar, I'll check the score, but the Lions have problems that they never address, and I'm tired of their problems coupled with bad play calling, with bad reffs. Fire Swartz and maybe I'll tune back in.
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfans#1 View Post
    That game was a bunch of B******T!!!! We should have won that game. I dont think there has ever been a sports city that gets SCREWED as much as Detroit??? Its so aggrevating. Its hard to win when your already down before the game starts basically. And as far as everyone saying that Suh intentionally kicked Shaub in that beanbag? I call bull****!!!! It wasnt n you could tell he got spun around. When did this sport become a game for pansies??????
    I agreed during the game but the more and more I see replays you can see him extend from from his knee towards Schaub. IMO it looks like he definitely tried kicking him.

vCash
    Stafford isn't much better WHAT? I mean hey hes got 20,000 yards 56 TDs no INTS a superbowl ring but eh that completion percentage makes him mark sanchez. i mean i understand our team leads the league in drops by far but eh idc. But you know RG3 so **** Stafford.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Yea defiantly glad i recorded this game and went hunting... It only ruined from 1am till about 130am when i fell asleep =P

7 Rec - 164 Yards -2 TD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast