Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsneller1985 View Post
    Sanchez is awful. And to be honest, Stafford isn't much better. Sure he threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs, but his completion percentage of 50-55% is abysmal. I understand we have two guys leading the league in drops (Pettigrew/Calvin), but I don't care. After seeing RG3 play, I'm not sold.
    You're kidding, right? So just so I have your post right, Stafford is just about awful (even with a playoff birth under his belt) and we should have waited 3 years to draft RG3?

To summarize, we should have rolled with Shaun Hill and/or any combo of terrible QB's we had prior to and during the 0-16 season for three seasons just so we have a shot at RG3?
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    I haven't watched a snap since the first drive of the Bears game. After the Lions went 3 and out and Chicago went 80 yards and scored I shut it off and havent watched since. My Sundays have never been better.

I haven't been on here in a while...do people still think the Lions secondary is good???

STAFFORD THE LEADER

Sliding a yard short on 4th down because he's too afraid to take a hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I haven't watched a snap since the first drive of the Bears game. After the Lions went 3 and out and Chicago went 80 yards and scored I shut it off and havent watched since. My Sundays have never been better.

I haven't been on here in a while...do people still think the Lions secondary is good???
    Our secondary is one of the top in the league (on every pass they drop).

Too bad you stopped watching, but glad it's working out for you though. I love my football rain or shine.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post

Ur living on the edge man.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Our secondary is one of the top in the league (on every pass they drop).

Too bad you stopped watching, but glad it's working out for you though. I love my football rain or shine.
    I used to say that. Never thought I'd stop caring, but it just happened. It gets old watching crappy football.

STAFFORD THE LEADER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Ur living on the edge man.
    No idea what that means.

STAFFORD THE LEADER

vCash
    It's Livin in the Fridge!

(Weird Al reference, for you youngins and non-nerds)

vCash
    If it wasn't for the fact that I have Matthew Stafford & every WR not named Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team I would have stopped watching too. Out of all the disappointments that I have put up with on Thanksgiving with this ****ing ****....this is the absolute worst. How does this team become the owner of the 1st & 2nd worst calls of NFL history within a 3 year span? I consider myself more a fan of players now than any team. This **** isn't worth putting up with every ****ing year. Defense sucks. Coaches suck. If they get Sean Payton next year it would be cool but at this point....who the **** cares.
    Big Play Slay.

AAL - Darius Slay -
    Tackles: 56, INT's: 2, Sacks: 0, Pass Deflections/Break-ups: 15, Forced Fumbles: 0, Fumble Recoveries: 0, DEF/ST TD's: 0, Blocked FG's: 0, Blocked Punts: 0

vCash
    not sure why people think the game is unwatchable...

The texans game was one of the most exciting games I have seen in awhile.

Sucked to watch Luck drive the ball on us during the last few minutes of regulation but it was still a good game.

This years team is more fun to watch than last years team IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    It's Livin in the Fridge!

(Weird Al reference, for you youngins and non-nerds)
    So happy that i youtubed that. I had never heard it before. Lol
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Stafford isn't much better WHAT? I mean hey hes got 20,000 yards 56 TDs no INTS a superbowl ring but eh that completion percentage makes him mark sanchez. i mean i understand our team leads the league in drops by far but eh idc. But you know RG3 so **** Stafford.
    How are you guys feeling now about our terrible contracts to Suh, Calvin Johnson and Stafford? HAHAHAHAHA we are doomed for years.

vCash
    How are you guys feeling now about our terrible contracts to Suh, Calvin Johnson and Stafford? HAHAHAHAHA we are doomed for years.
    Its funny because your trying to troll us and you fail badly. So you would rather lose Suh Johnson and Stafford? Yeah just stop, Lionsfan look at this guys recent posts he shouldn't be allowed to post in this forum, said hes trying to get us mad. Well no one really likes you so added to the ignore list!

Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    cj is only a 4 mil cap hit.. yea that sucks... roll eyes

staffods and suhs contact sucks.but due to where they where picked tthere contacts would suck regardless
    Last edited by det32; 12-11-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Sanchez is awful. And to be honest, Stafford isn't much better. Sure he threw for 5000 yards and 41 TDs, but his completion percentage of 50-55% is abysmal. I understand we have two guys leading the league in drops (Pettigrew/Calvin), but I don't care. After seeing RG3 play, I'm not sold.
    I am usually one of DET's biggest critics when they are messin' up but this here is straight up crazy talk!!

vCash
    really is best to ignore... he trays way to dam hard to piss people off.. unless u need the hummer in yiur life
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast