Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    ****. That's why you don't hold the ball for the entire shot clock and go iso, stupid **** like that happens, we don't score, and we lose the game. What a horrible 4th quarter. I don't get why Tyreke was off the court for so long.
    I agree, the Kings should of got into their half court offense which had been doing well. Pass the ball around and if someone has a good shot take it, if not you take a shot late in the shot clock. Even with a miss shot late the Jazz were still going to have 10 seconds, no reason to waste time dribbling.

vCash
    A road win against the Jazz after beating the Lakers could of done wonders for confidence, instead we are now 3-9 and heads are low

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think Keith Smart was the main culprit in that loss. The team played best when the starting 5 was in the game. We were up by 10 with 6 minutes left, we should of brought Evans in for his defense and ball handling. Instead we wait until 3 minutes left after the Jazz got some momentum. Poorly coached 4th quarter by Smart.
    this ^^^.....i really like how kings played the past 2 games...(keeping it close is all i ask...give urself a chance to win)...i do believe coaching failed us in the 4th quarter....we were up by 10 in the 4th quarter...smh....

vCash
    That is the first loss I can say really made me mad because it was not the inexperience of players or the poor play by players it was the coaches decision, and his post game press conference made me burn even more. He blamed it on the players and took no responsibility for his poor decision making.

vCash
    Smart is not a smart coach.xP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Smart is not a smart coach.xP
    I can't remember the last time I was so pissed about a loss. Its almost 24 hours later and I am still pissed. Even though we were on the way to 4-8 I saw things turning around, I felt like going into tonight we would have momentum and a good shot at being 5-8 and maybe I would have some hope. Now I would not be surprised if we get blown out tonight.

Then for me to watch the post game press conference and Smart take no blame for that loss and push all the blame on the players really makes me mad. I went from liking Smart to disliking him in less than 1 hour.

Is there any fan of the Kings that thinks it was justified to keep Thorton or Jimmer in the game instead of bringing in Evans at the 6 minute mark. Evans was our best player this game and his skill set was best suited for the stretch run. We had a 10 point lead, we needed a ball handler and a defender, not a bunch of inferior defenders and three point shooters.

The guy having the best game and the player best suited to be in the game sitting on the bench while the Jazz fans make a run and bringing the fans back in the game. Thats a big let down and I would not be surprised if the players feel the same way.

vCash
    We were keeping that 10 point lead for awhile though without Reke on the floor. I think we were playing well without him and Smart didn't want to mess with that.

Smart brought him off the bench way later than he should have though. Once we got down to like an 8-7 point lead, Reke should've came in. I feel like he didn't bring him in until we were tied. I don't really remember though.

vCash
    anyone know where I can get the game online????

vCash
    There are so many things wrong with this poor team...

vCash
    Here comes another loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Here comes another loss
    We're up by 7. Join the game thread I made.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123