Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins Friday night ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Memphis Grizzlies

3 100.00%
  • LA Lakers

0 0%
    vCash

How Bout Them Grizz ????

To the grammar police, that was intentional.
    Grizzlies have played inspired basketball ( minus the flat Denver game)since the opening loss.
    4 days off may show some rust , but what team can't get up to the Lakers even if they are a .500 team right now.
    They needed some time to gel (Lakers) and we might just get lucky and be that same inspired team Friday night.
    Let's put up a poll and see.
    And we kept #1 in WC thanks to OKC last night. Thanks Thunder , appreciate it!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Should be a great game on friday night! Lakers fans (or should i say faker fans) always pack the forum. Grizzlies fans will be there too, and should be loud and proud of our boys in blue

vCash
    Hate to get ahead of myself but this is too tempting. Cleveland(3-10) on Monday; Toronto and Detroit currently at 3-10 each and they play several tough games before they come to Memphis......is it too tempting to think we will be 12-2 after Friday night? Just saying and don't want to tempt fate, but this looks very doable.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    yes i saw the same thing, hopefully the players dont have our mindset. It could be very easy to glide through these games, but we really need to stay focused, take it not 1 game at a time, but 1 quarter at a time. If we do that, we could easily be 12-2