Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gi joe

vCash

Gi joe

What a god awful movie. It sucked so much I was tempted to ask for my money back

vCash
    I enjoyed the first one...The 2nd does look awful

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Sorry, but it serves you right for thinking it would be good.

vCash
    It serves me right for thinking the would make the second one as good or better then the first

On top of adding the rza and the rock? Atleast dont apologize for saying my opinion sucks. You can go ahead and think what you want

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    It serves me right for thinking the would make the second one as good or better then the first

On top of adding the rza and the rock? Atleast dont apologize for saying my opinion sucks. You can go ahead and think what you want
    Whoa. Wait a minute, you just used "the first one" and "good" in the same sentence.

vCash
    So ummmm did you not see the trailer or what? Because the trailer looked pretty terrible.

vCash
    I hated the first one so was hoping this one would be better since Bruce is in it ohwell wait for redbox.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    What a god awful movie. It sucked so much I was tempted to ask for my money back
    This surprises you?

vCash
    The 2nd does look awful

vCash
    I mean I'll see it for action and blowing **** up. Not expecting anymore than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I mean I'll see it for action and blowing **** up. Not expecting anymore than that.
    Thank you.Lol@ People expecting more than that.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Meh wouldn't say it was that bad, I enjoyed the action and all the **** blowing up lol.

vCash
    i have no desire to see this, but can anyone who did see it could just tell me how they bring snake eyes back from dying in the first one? thats really all i care about finding out from this
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

Gi joe

Snake eyes does not die in the first one.

I like a few things about it, love that firefly was a big part of the movie l, always loved his antics in the cartoon.

The fighting scene in the mountains was hot.

Enjoyed seeing some of the tanks and choppers from the cartoon brought to live.

The rest was corny, but guess what, so was the cartoon.

At least they did not completely **** on the source material like Bay did with transformers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Snake eyes does not die in the first one.

I like a few things about it, love that firefly was a big part of the movie l, always loved his antics in the cartoon.

The fighting scene in the mountains was hot.

Enjoyed seeing some of the tanks and choppers from the cartoon brought to live.

The rest was corny, but guess what, so was the cartoon.

At least they did not completely **** on the source material like Bay did with transformers.
    how is getting stabbed in the chest and fell into freezing artic water where nothing but a pair of pants with electricty shooting all around him as he fell. i don't care what they say happened in the second one, he died in the first one and they ar eback tracking in the second one
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast