_____

60-----TACKLES-----90
    1-------FF-------0

INTERCEPTIONS:
    THOMAS DECOUD-----RONDE BARBER
    _____

4-------INT-------3
    37-----YARDS-----132
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-22-2012 at 12:30 PM.

vCash
    - The Bucs are ranked 32nd in passing yards allowed, but they also have the 3rd most interceptions (15).

- Ryan's road stats: 143-204 (70.3%), 1592 yards (318.4 YPG), 14 TD 3 INT, 109.8 QB Rating

- Weatherspoon should be back, and they will need him in order to contain Martin and get pressure on Freeman.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-22-2012 at 12:32 PM.

vCash
    Should be a good game. I'm nervous for it

vCash
    Getting Spoon back will be huge in stopping the run game. I truly think that we lose this game if he doesn't play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    Getting Spoon back will be huge in stopping the run game. I truly think that we lose this game if he doesn't play.
    Considering the way the Bucs been playing, and the way we been playing on both sides of the ball, we could lose regardless.

vCash
    I'm nervous as hell for this game...

In my fantasy league, I'm starting Ryan, Roddy, Tony, and Jacquizz. I feel that there's going to be a ton of yards in this game, but the Falcons really do need to capitalize on their redzone chances.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Bucs are a different team since we beat them in Tampa last month. Luckily, their pass defense sucks, so Matt Ryan will probably go off. Best run defense in the league though, so might turn into a one dimensional game, playing right into Greg Schiano's hands

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I know Dee279 is gonna love this stat: Michael Turner has more yards-after-catch (89) than Harry Douglas (79).

But on the positive side: JJ and Quizz are currently 11th and 19th in the league in YAC, even though they have the third and fourth most targets on their own team respectively. (Also, Percy Harvin is just )
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-23-2012 at 01:41 PM.

vCash
    Bucs are better this year on offense, but i dont see any major changes from last year. With spoon back in the game hopefully i see them scoring no more than 20 if the offense doesn't turn the ball over! My predictions are, we hand it to the BUCS this game, and put together a complete game. (obviously my standard would be 0-1 turnovers on offense, 300+ passing yards, 100+ rushing yards. 3 sacks, 2 turnovers, 20 points> or less)
    Falcons 41
    Bucs 21

vCash
    ^You don't see any changes from last year with Tampa? Freeman had 31 turnovers last year, only 13 so far this year. None of their receivers topped 800 yards last year, Jackson has already surpassed that mark through 10 games. And Martin >>> Blount, to say the least. Their offense went from 27th last year to 4th this year, that's the main reason why they've turned it around. We'll see what happens on Sunday and I'm confident in my team, but this year's Bucs don't look like the same group that Atlanta stomped in the regular season finale last season.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-23-2012 at 02:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    I know Dee279 is gonna love this stat: Michael Turner has more yards-after-catch (89) than Harry Douglas (79).

But on the positive side: JJ and Quizz are currently 11th and 19th in the league in YAC, even though they have the third and fourth most targets on their own team respectively. (Also, Percy Harvin is just )
    Lol WOW. And this is exactly why i say limitied receiver depth kills. Turner has like maybe 40 receptions in his whole career and he has more YAC then a starting slot receiver who is supposed to "breakout"... HD is just pathetic. But Kudos to JJ and Quizz. Good find Bravo. That is a stat i didnt know nor did i want to know because i dislike HD even more now.

vCash
    ^You don't see any changes from last year with Tampa? Freeman had 31 turnovers last year, only 13 so far this year. None of their receivers topped 800 yards last year, Jackson has already surpassed that mark through 10 games. And Martin >>> Blount, to say the least. Their offense went from 27th last year to 4th this year, that's the main reason why they've turned it around. We'll see what happens on Sunday and I'm confident in my team, but this year's Bucs don't look like the same group that Atlanta stomped in the regular season finale last season.
    Yeah and this Atlanta team doesnt look like the same team that was whooping up on teams at the beginning of the season. If we dont turn it around against the Bucs and have some players step up NOW, we can kiss our 1st-2nd seed goodbye. I have all the trust in the world in my team but damn lately they have really been disappointing me. We are a top heavy team. Our backups are just that... BACKUPS. Our depth is hideous in all positions except DT. If our starters dont play up to their full potential, the Bucs and every other team will beat us. We have been squeaking by games lately. Squeaking by wont happen as we get closer and closer to the end of the season.
    Last edited by dee279; 11-23-2012 at 03:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279
    Lol WOW. And this is exactly why i say limitied receiver depth kills. Turner has like maybe 40 receptions in his whole career and he has more YAC then a starting slot receiver who is supposed to "breakout"... HD is just pathetic. But Kudos to JJ and Quizz. Good find Bravo. That is a stat i didnt know nor did i want to know because i dislike HD even more now.
    The best part is, I looked it up is because I was seeing what kind of targets/YAC numbers that Jared Cook was putting up, lol. Looking towards the offseason and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279
    Yeah and this Atlanta team doesnt loom like the same team that was whooping up on teams at the beginning of the season. If we dont turn it around against the Bucs and have some players step up NOW, we can kiss our 1st-2nd seed goodbye. I have all the trust in the world in my team but damn lately they have really been disappointing me. We are a top heavy team. Our backups are just that... BACKUPS. Our depth is hideous in all positions except DT. If our starters dont play up to their full potential, the Bucs and every other team will beat us. We have been squeaking by games lately. Squeaking by wont happen as we get closer and closer to the end of the season.
    Honestly, they just have to focus on rebuilding the O-Line and D-Line no matter what. That's where Dimitroff's biggest swing-and-misses have hurt us the most. If Baker (1st rd), Jerry (1st rd), Edwards (FA) all became dominant players and if they had a decent backup plan after Dahl left, no one would be questioning this team because they would already have made a couple of deep playoff runs. But the lack of talent in the trenches has killed them every time.

vCash
    The best part is, I looked it up is because I was seeing what kind of targets/YAC numbers that Jared Cook was putting up, lol. Looking towards the offseason and all.

Honestly, they just have to focus on rebuilding the O-Line and D-Line no matter what. That's where Dimitroff's biggest swing-and-misses have hurt us the most. If Baker (1st rd), Jerry (1st rd), Edwards (FA) all became dominant players and if they had a decent backup plan after Dahl left, no one would be questioning this team because they would already have made a couple of deep playoff runs. But the lack of talent in the trenches has killed them every time.
    Oh now you wanna check out Cook lol. Would have been a nice in season addition. Haha

And yea you know our Lines on both sides need to be revamped and i know that too. I knew Ray wasnt goin to be a good pick up. I thought Sam Baker was going to be pretty good though. Didnt think much of Jerry either. The good news towards that, the free agency of 2013 could be a good year for O Line needy teams.

vCash
    Code:
    Name 	Position 	Injury 	Wed. 	Thu. 	Fri. 	Game Status
    Abraham, John 	DE 	Back 	LP 	LP 	FP 	probable
    Babineaux, Jonathan 	DT 	Neck 	LP 	LP 	FP 	probable
    Bryant, Matt 	K 	Back 	LP 	LP 	FP 	probable
    Cone, Kevin 	WR 	Groin 	LP 	LP 	LP 	questionable
    Jerry, Peria 	DT 	Quadricep 	DNP 	DNP 	DNP 	questionable
    Jones, Julio 	WR 	Ankle 	DNP 	LP 	LP 	questionable
    Mitchell, Charles 	S 	Calf 	DNP 	DNP 	DNP 	Out
    Owens, Chris 	CB 	Thigh 	LP 	LP 	FP 	probable
    Ryan, Matt 	QB 	Finger (Left) 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable