Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Swisher apologized!

All is forgiven.....he was a tremendous regular season asset for 4 years....

No sweat Nick! Good luck with your new team, wish you were coming back and I will stand and clap when you come back to the Bronx in your 1st game back. Hopefully everybody else shows appreciation as well. You will still have a few that will want to throw you in the East River but deep down they love ya! See ya bro!
    Nick

vCash
    Still like Swish. Wish him best of luck in his new team(hopefully not in Boston).
    Just wish he did more in the postseason.

vCash
    F him. Fakest person ever. Worst postseason hitter in MLB history.

Read that again.

HISTORY.

vCash
    Reading this post, mixed together with a hangover from hell, makes me want to punch a homeless person in the face.

vCash
    ahhhh , ur welcome mr. Swishilicious. And i would like to thank u for single handedly knockin the yanks outa the playoffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so when u finally find a new team , and hopefully soon......... I will look up into the sky and thank my grandparents your gone !!!!!!!! Enjoy ur turkey............ Turkey !!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    All is forgiven.....he was a tremendous regular season asset for 4 years....

No sweat Nick! Good luck with your new team, wish you were coming back and I will stand and clap when you come back to the Bronx in your 1st game back. Hopefully everybody else shows appreciation as well. You will still have a few that will want to throw you in the East River but deep down they love ya! See ya bro!
    So you'll be at the game? LOL!!!!!! I think not.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post

Read that again.

HISTORY.
    Read this....PROVE IT!!!!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

8. 11-22-2012, 11:20 AM
    Reason
    Stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Read this....PROVE IT!!!!!!!
    In terms of Yankees, he is.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...tory-heres-why

vCash
    bring swisher back!

11. 11-22-2012, 11:30 AM
    Reason
    Stop

12. 11-22-2012, 12:04 PM
    Reason
    Stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC DRUMMER View Post
    ahhhh , ur welcome mr. Swishilicious. And i would like to thank u for single handedly knockin the yanks outa the playoffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so when u finally find a new team , and hopefully soon......... I will look up into the sky and thank my grandparents your gone !!!!!!!! Enjoy ur turkey............ Turkey !!!!
    To be fair, it was kind of the whole offense that knocked us out, not just Swisher.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Hope he ends up in Detriot, Toronto or anyone in the postseason we play.

Such a putz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    to be fair, it was kind of the whole offense that knocked us out, not just swisher.
    true........................ But his defense sucked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    to be fair, it was kind of the whole offense that knocked us out, not just swisher.
    true........................ But his defense sucked

vCash

Are you always negative?

Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post

Read that again.

HISTORY.
    Tell me how he's fake.... Do you know the guy???? You don't. You have no idea if his is how he is on a regular basis. Just appreciate what you got from him these past 4 yrs. When you respond like this you sound as knowledgable as the met fans who hated paul o'neil because of how mad he would get after his failures at the plate... How they'd wish they could find player on their team who cared like that.

Now back to Swisher. Here you have a guy who's admitting that he made a mistake.... not many guys do that. I too was killing Swisher for his performance in the playoffs but his 4 years as a whole........ and when you take a look at what we gave up to get him, was a success... The fact that he didn't produce in the playoffs says nothing. I can name you a bunch of HOF'er that didn't produce in th playoffs....
    Last edited by Rico10314; 11-22-2012 at 03:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico10314 View Post
    Tell me how he's fake.... Do you know the guy???? You don't. You have no idea if his is how he is on a regular basis. Just appreciate what you got from him these past 4 yrs. When you respond like this you sound as knowledgable as the met fans who hated paul o'neil because of how mad he would get after his failures at the plate... How they'd wish they could find player on their team who cared like that.

Now back to Swisher. Here you have a guy who's admitting that he made a mistake.... not many guys do that. I too was killing Swisher for his performance in the playoffs but his 4 years as a whole........ and when you take a look at what we gave up to get him, was a success... The fact that he didn't produce in the playoffs says nothing. I can name you a bunch of HOF'er that didn't produce in th playoffs....
    amen, fans are dumb

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast