Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    How he has fallen

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    You could, but I don't think anyone would care. I thought this was worth mentioning because there are a good amount of Miz fans on this site. It was a big moment so I thought it was worth reminding people.
    Yeah, like five.

vCash
    MTM is the only Miz fan that I know of

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Miz is terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    We have Moose, Riv, Sads, Myself, Sharter, MTM that's who I know off the top of my head. His reign was probably more successful than Punks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Miz is terrible.
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._2650817_n.jpg

Enough said...

vCash
    Biggest mistake in the history of WWE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Biggest mistake in the history of WWE
    Miz should've stayed in the tag team division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    We have Moose, Riv, Sads, Myself, Sharter, MTM that's who I know off the top of my head. His reign was probably more successful than Punks.
    Me too!!!

And yes, his reign was more entertaining than Punks. Punk has buried Miz multiple times (outside the ring), including on his DVD after he asked Miz to be on it, and he has gotten/will get better opponents/wins, yet he still continues not to draw.

Then he complains about not getting the opportunity he deserves. I have Ziggler ahead of Punk if we are going by entertainment value (along with a few others). No doubt he is great, but if the wwe's main-event scence wasn't so weak, he would be a top midcarder to me. Not a true main-eventer (same with Miz, but I like him more).
    Last edited by Knowledge; 11-25-2012 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    The only time I rooted for Miz was when he went against Cena. I absolutely hated Miz when he tagged with John Morrison. His attire, god it was bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    i like miz

i kind of have to though, we are in the same fraternity
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Biggest miztake in the history of WWE
    that sounds better
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Me too!!!

And yes, his reign was more entertaining than Punks. Punk has buried Miz multiple times (outside the ring), including on his DVD after he asked Miz to be on it, and he has gotten/will get better opponents/wins, yet he still continues not to draw.

Then he complains about not getting the opportunity he deserves. I have Ziggler ahead of Punk if we are going by entertainment value (along with a few others). No doubt he is great, but if the wwe's main-event scence wasn't so weak, he would be a top midcarder to me. Not a true main-eventer (same with Miz, but I like him more).
    If this was the 90's only Cena would be a main eventer and that was if they brought back heel Cena. Punk - Orton- Bryan - Ziggler would be Jericho type guys and the rest would be jobbers/random tag teams. But Miz gets more spotlight in the media/PR stuff then Punk because he is known outside the wrestling world. To a lesser extent it is kinda of like Rock vs SCSA. Scsa is clear cut 100% better in the wrestling business etc then Rock but overall Rock has him beat because he is known through Hollywood.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I have no problem with Miz.. Don't hate him or love him but he does do great promos. I really see no reason to "hate" him, especially because of his attire lol

But then again, a lot of people on here hate Cena, Orton, ADR, Sin Cara, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, (Hated) Batista, The entire TNA, etc.

The only people liked on this site from the new era is Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett & the ROH guys (but you all will soon begin hating them too)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I have no problem with Miz.. Don't hate him or love him but he does do great promos. I really see no reason to "hate" him, especially because of his attire lol

But then again, a lot of people on here hate Cena, Orton, ADR, Sin Cara, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, (Hated) Batista, The entire TNA, etc.

The only people liked on this site from the new era is Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett & the ROH guys (but you all will soon begin hating them too)
    I hate Cena because he's been force fed down our throats since 2005. How can any of you hate on Orton? His gimmick may have gotten stale recently but that doesn't change the fact that he's very talented between the ropes. I could see why alot of you here hate ADR because he's always talking about himself and needs Ricardo Rodriguez out there to help win matches but the cars he comes out in every week are pretty sweet looking. Not gonna say anything about Sin Cara because, well what's the use

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast