Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    If this was the 90's only Cena would be a main eventer and that was if they brought back heel Cena. Punk - Orton- Bryan - Ziggler would be Jericho type guys and the rest would be jobbers/random tag teams. But Miz gets more spotlight in the media/PR stuff then Punk because he is known outside the wrestling world. To a lesser extent it is kinda of like Rock vs SCSA. Scsa is clear cut 100% better in the wrestling business etc then Rock but overall Rock has him beat because he is known through Hollywood.
    SCSA was better by most standards and was a much better wrestler pre-injury, but I will say this. Rock, by the age of 28 in 99, was almost his equal in popularity. SCSA was 35 in 99 and had more experience in different companies.

Hollywood is what kept Rock from overtaking SCSA. If he stays and focuses strictly on wwe, then Rock had all the tools (mic skill, athleticism, solid in ring skills, all time great seller) to be #1 all time.

Miz obviously doesn't have anywhere near those gifts and Hollywood has probably helped his cause more than hurt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I hate Cena because he's been force fed down our throats since 2005. How can any of you hate on Orton? His gimmick may have gotten stale recently but that doesn't change the fact that he's very talented between the ropes. I could see why alot of you here hate ADR because he's always talking about himself and needs Ricardo Rodriguez out there to help win matches but the cars he comes out in every week are pretty sweet looking. Not gonna say anything about Sin Cara because, well what's the use
    The exact reason you could hate Cena.... Orton and Cena have both been pushed more then anybody the last 10 years and yet Cena is still the main star and Orton is well a top mid carder. People on this site overrate the **** out of him(here comes MTM with his whole video playlist....). Orton is good in ring but horrible on the mic. He was pushed to be the second star behind Cena and guys like Punk-Bryan-Ryback have passed him and guys like Ziggler-Wade and I hate to say this Miz are about to pass him in the comming year.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    That girl was Awesome

vCash

Even the haters eventually become fans. Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    So Orton's gonna become a jobber within the next 6 months or so

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    So Orton's gonna become a jobber within the next 6 months or so
    He won't be a "jobber" but he will be like Jericho. The best midcarder the WWE has that is a borderline main eventer. He has been around the company for 13 years now since he was 19 years old. The fans love him but with the drug test and well being pushed as much as Cena and not getting over as much as him I think the days of him being one of the top guys are over. With guys like Rollins/Ambrose/Miz/Ryback/Punk/Bryan/Wade/Sandow/Cara/Ziggler all being pushed or going to be pushed to the top sooner rather then later there is no space for him in the main event. So basically I think he will be along the lines of Jericho/Kane/Show guys who are mid carders that could main event but will help guys get over or be a place holder in the main event scene for a few months at a time while they change progarms up. Even Cena has somewhat been playing a backseat to Punk the past few months and people still ***** about him. Think we are starting to see wwe move away from Cena and Orton and move on to newer/fresher face for once.(Im not sayin Cena still wont be pushed/jammed down our throats but he wont be the only thing/guy that matters).
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I agree. The days of Cena and Orton being main event caliber guys is over because we're starting to see a youth movement in WWE and guys like Punk Ryback Miz Cesaro Ziggler etc are far more physically talented than those 2 guys. I'm excited to see how those guys get their main event pushes in the near future

vCash
    I agree. The days of Cena and Orton being main event caliber guys is over because we're starting to see a youth movement in WWE and guys like Punk Ryback Miz Cesaro Ziggler etc are far more physically talented than those 2 guys. I'm excited to see how those guys get their main event pushes in the near future
    This is the only hope I have.....

Hogan Era = Cena Era
    Hbk/Hart era = Punk and Bryan era. I really think this two have all the talent in the world to be the next hbk and hart. I've been saying it for awhile now.

I'm just hoping this is another cycle the wwe is going through and eventually leads us to another "golden era".
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    This is the only hope I have.....

Hogan Era = Cena Era
    Hbk/Hart era = Punk and Bryan era. I really think this two have all the talent in the world to be the next hbk and hart. I've been saying it for awhile now.

I'm just hoping this is another cycle the wwe is going through and eventually leads us to another "golden era".
    Only smart booking will bring us another Golden Era

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123