Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Indy Star

vCash

Indy Star

Can anyone explain this subscription thing on their website? I use that site every day for Colts news and all of a sudden it's making me subscribe to read articles...

Is there anyway getting around this? I rely on this website for news, but i don't really want to pay just to read news.
    #3in5

<3

^ How I feel about the Colts right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    I tweeted this question to Phil Wilson and he told me that you only get so many reads per month so it will reset starting December 1st. I guess I need to track when i read this site.
    #3in5

<3

“When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I tweeted this question to Phil Wilson and he told me that you only get so many reads per month so it will reset starting December 1st. I guess I need to track when i read this site.
    Download the mobile app. I believe it is unlimited reads.

vCash
    I wonder how many people have actually subscribed? I rely on others here to post the articles. We need an IU micro site so I can get Terry Hutchens stories.

vCash
    It's stupid.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226 View Post
    Download the mobile app. I believe it is unlimited reads.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try that.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    I live in Indy and it is ridiculous now that they are charging more to have the real star newspaper delivered, they charge 12$ per month for the online website? What a rip!