Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    He deserves so much more than he has gotten. KC is the perfect place for him to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    He deserves so much more than he has gotten. KC is the perfect place for him to go.
    KC would be ideal. Gets him out of conference and they have talent. Just need a competent coach. Their fans may be just as bad with him though, they did cheer when Cassell got knocked unconscious

vCash
    Classy ball player. I'll be retiring my Alex jersey with appreciation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    KC would be ideal. Gets him out of conference and they have talent. Just need a competent coach. Their fans may be just as bad with him though, they did cheer when Cassell got knocked unconscious
    Would be interesting to see him in KC is they fire Crennell and maybe lure Shaw from Stanford. Same offense as in SF he won't have to learn another system which will be extremely big for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Would be interesting to see him in KC is they fire Crennell and maybe lure Shaw from Stanford. Same offense as in SF he won't have to learn another system which will be extremely big for him.
    That'd be really cool. I would probably start following KC a little. Want him to have success when he leaves, just not in our division or against us.

vCash
    I think the best fit for Alex will be wherever Roman gets hired next year. Maybe KC would be a good spot for both. KC could hire Roman, dump Cassel's controct, sign Alex, and draft a rookie to sit back and learn for a season or two. Wherever Alex goes, I'm afraid he's going to get a situation where he gets the job and a rookie is drafted as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I think the best fit for Alex will be wherever Roman gets hired next year. Maybe KC would be a good spot for both. KC could hire Roman, dump Cassel's controct, sign Alex, and draft a rookie to sit back and learn for a season or two. Wherever Alex goes, I'm afraid he's going to get a situation where he gets the job and a rookie is drafted as well.
    I agree. Wherever he goes it will be the same situation he had here. There will be a young QB waiting in the wings.

vCash
    People thought we would lose key staff last offseason. Greg Roman stays. Book it.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    People thought we would lose key staff last offseason. Greg Roman stays. Book it.
    Greg Roman took interviews last season, he just didn't get offers. He will after another season. He'll be gone after this year.

vCash
    Bet money on that?

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    I still think Alex should be the starter.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    I think that everyone who is writing Alex off right now is silly. The guy got us to the NFC Championship game (granted our defense was insane) and he probably would have gotten us a ring last year if Kyle Williams hadn't fumbled the ball. Alex hasn't even hit his stride this year and he has a 104 QB rating. So for all of the people who think this guy is done, I think you will all be proven wrong tomorrow.

vCash
    Alex, you are the starter. You have earned it the hard way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsCenter
    ‏@SportsCenter
    Over the last 2 seasons, only Aaron Rodgers & Matt Schaub have a better record as a starting QB than @49ers' Alex Smith.
    Interesting.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dulcetpine View Post
    Alex, you are the starter. You have earned it the hard way.
    You should let Harbaugh know about that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast