Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Alex Smith Appreciation Thread

This is a thread dedicated to Alex Smith. I dont want it to be a Smith vs Kap thread. This does not mean he is done as a 49er QB, but this is just in case.

I LOVE YOU ALEX!!!

Go Braves/49ers!

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    If you never start again, thank you alex for 7+ years of hard work, dedication, and loyalty. You are a class act, and you helped make the 2011 season unforgettable!!!!! :cry: The Saints game will always be a favorite game of mine and it showed that you have it in you if you go somewhere else next year!!!!

:cry:

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Alex Smith is my boy...the people that were around several season's ago know who was the biggest Alex homer on PSD, lol...I was even called a Alex prostitute once haha...that was funny FNM BOY.

vCash
    True professional, I think this has more to do with him not being cleared yet. Still wanna hear the word come from Harbaugh, not sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    If Kap doesnt start next year I hope we trade Alex to a team of his choice !

Seems like he's always unlucky and never has things go his way

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Figured I'd jump in and actually comment on this one. I follow all of your posts and enjoy the back and forth commentary. As far as Alex goes, i have nothing but respect for the guy. Had his back since day one and to be honest hope he gets to finish this year out. If we trade him, and i'd hate to see him go, why not trade him to the Chefs. That way when hit lit it up it wouldnt hurt us and we get the opportunity to see him light up the Raiders twice a year. Alex Smith=A True Niner....heart of a champion and a class act.

vCash
    Dam... this thread feels like a eulogy.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    on a side note...nice to see a fellow Bakersfieldian in here.....where do you watch the game Greedy? Replay with Niner Empire?

vCash
    Yes thanks Alex for your leadership, hard-work, passion, and commitment. I will always respect you and love you as a QB.
    2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade)- Johnny Manziel, QB, TX A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State
    4th rd- Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    5th rd- Jon Halapio, OG, THE University of Florida
    5th rd (via trade)- Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    6th rd- Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Dam... this thread feels like a eulogy.
    Pour out a little liquor...

vCash
    I don't see many teams that would fit Alex, but I see many teams that Alex would fit. By this, I mean I don't see many teams that he would make better, but I can see a team that has a young QB struggling or a team that will be drafting there future QB. A lot of young QBs can learn from him. I think he could do wonders for a kid like Gabbert.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    I have always been a big fan of Alex Smith, and I will always continue to be a fan of his. I will root for him wherever he ends up as long as it isn't a division rival. I don't really see St. Louis or Seattle going after him, so as long as he doesn't end up in Arizona, I wish Alex a successful future. He's always been a hard worker, a team-first player, and a class act. His first several years were difficult because of the position that the GMs and coaching staff's put him in, but he never gave up and eventually persevered. I will always have a ton of respect for the guy.

vCash
    Thanks for everything Alex. I just want another Lombardi trophy. Whatever gets it done I'm down.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Thanks for everything Alex. I just want another Lombardi trophy. Whatever gets it done I'm down.
    Agreed.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Never got the respect he deserved. Then when the fans and coaches finally embrace him they try to go after Peyton Manning (no doubt the right move but stupid Harbaugh denied it) Then proceeds to lose his job off an injury when he has led us to a 20-6-1 record the last 2 years, and gets the boot after a single game by Kap. I really love Kap and his potential but i still think Alex gives us the best chance to win because he doesn't turn the ball over. We will see how Kap looks Sunday this perspective could all change, but i will always like Alex Smith as a player and person.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast