Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1193
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I guess I meant to ask who was in that circle.

Geoff Baker? They all seem to break stories every once in a while. Never have seen JAC break one
    Geoff Baker is kind of that guy like when he was breaking the Hamilton news acting like he was going to sign but it wasn't the whole truth it isn't such a sure thing like he was makig it out to be.

Ill give you one for Churchill he said that Z was going to get a deal done with Felix and it turns out it was just one sided with Z being the one wanting to get it done Felix wants to wait.

Churchill was like "See i told you guys my sources were correct" over twitter tries to get the credit for breaking something without all the facts.

The only reason Churchill doesn't get the attention that Geoff gets is because Churchill isn't a National Media guy like Geoff is he is more of a prospect guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I guess I meant to ask who was in that circle.

Geoff Baker? They all seem to break stories every once in a while. Never have seen JAC break one
    He tries though... KJR likes to reference his opinion on trades, but its like I close my ears when I hear any of that from him... I mean I'll listen to the opinion(s), but I don't give it much credence...

Off-note: just watching some NFL Network Total Access stuff... they have an upcoming interview with Russell Wilson Sunday morning (6am!), and I can't help but feel like every time I see him and his eyes... I just have to think he gets drug tested twice as often as every other player out there... kid just naturally looks cheeched ALL the time! I know he's not, but he just naturally looks baked...

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Picture this. You're at Safeco Field next April, 8th inning, Ackley's on first, one out, then...this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    He tries though... KJR likes to reference his opinion on trades, but its like I close my ears when I hear any of that from him... I mean I'll listen to the opinion(s), but I don't give it much credence...

Off-note: just watching some NFL Network Total Access stuff... they have an upcoming interview with Russell Wilson Sunday morning (6am!), and I can't help but feel like every time I see him and his eyes... I just have to think he gets drug tested twice as often as every other player out there... kid just naturally looks cheeched ALL the time! I know he's not, but he just naturally looks baked...
    NFL is probably doubling testing every Seahawk player now a days 5 people caught with "Adderall" lol.

Browner,Sherman,Guy,Moffitt,Barbre(SP?).

vCash
    OK...when do we expect to hear a decision from Greinke? I am guessing by the end of the weekend. That will get the ball rolling on the rest of these free agents. I guess I want the Hamilton situation figured out as soon as possible so we don't wait around and Swisher, Bourn, Upton, etc. get their situations figured out and we are sitting there with nothing and scrambling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    What else is he supposed to say?
    Montero DH, Jaso catch?

I don't really see why he would lie there. He didnt say anything else so it made it sound like a straight platoon. If he was trying to lie to say the right thing, I'm not sure he did a great job.
    Last edited by jej; 12-07-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I heard Jack say that Montero isn't a Catcher to jej i don't really want him Catching anyways he will age really poorly like Mauer.

Its also pretty clear what they think of Montero when they drafted Zunino with the 3rd over all pick.

Don't know if this was posted yet but BA really likes Zunino they have him as our top prospect even over Walker.

1. Mike Zunino, c
    2. Taijuan Walker, rhp
    3. Danny Hultzen, lhp
    4. James Paxton, lhp
    5. Nick Franklin, ss/2b
    6. Brandon Maurer, rhp
    7. Carter Capps, rhp
    8. Stefen Romero, 2b
    9. Brad Miller, ss
    10. Victor Sanchez, rhp

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...3/2614406.html
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-07-2012 at 05:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I heard Jack say that Montero isn't a Catcher to jej i don't really want him Catching anyways he will age really poorly like Mauer.

Its also pretty clear what they think of Montero when they drafted Zunino with the 3rd over all pick.

Don't know if this was posted yet but BA really likes Zunino they have him as our top prospect even over Walker.

1. Mike Zunino, c
    2. Taijuan Walker, rhp
    3. Danny Hultzen, lhp
    4. James Paxton, lhp
    5. Nick Franklin, ss/2b
    6. Brandon Maurer, rhp
    7. Carter Capps, rhp
    8. Stefen Romero, 2b
    9. Brad Miller, ss
    10. Victor Sanchez, rhp

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...3/2614406.html
    yea but until ZUnino is up montero can handle PT catching duties, it might be what is best.
    Last edited by Rain City; 12-07-2012 at 06:07 PM.

vCash
    A fake twitter account got the Twitter world going ****ing crazy with a fake report that Hamilton had signed with Seattle... I bought it for a minute.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Man I hate Mariner off seasons. We are in on everybody, and yet we will come away with nobody. Read a rumor that we were looking at a trade with the White Sox for Viciedo. Just sign some FA's and keep our specs. This is getting stupid now.

vCash
    Dude, we got jay bay, ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    yea but until ZUnino is up montero can handle PT catching duties, it might be what is best.
    I could see that until Zunino is ready maybe we will sign someone to go behind Jaso instead though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    Man I hate Mariner off seasons. We are in on everybody, and yet we will come away with nobody. Read a rumor that we were looking at a trade with the White Sox for Viciedo. Just sign some FA's and keep our specs. This is getting stupid now.
    Pretty much how I feel. This happens every offseason.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Yea i am starting to not think we are going to get Hamilton i keep hearing from the National Guys that the Rangers could trade for Upton sign Greink and Hamilton.

vCash
    Grease up your cheeks,i think we are about to have an old fashioned off season screwing..

Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast