Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1193
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I would be fine with Hamilton and Morse, or better yet Hamilton and Butler.

Ackley
    Seager
    Montero
    Hamilton
    Butler
    Jaso/Bay/Smoak
    Saunders
    Guti
    Ryan.

*wipes drool from chin*
    i would be all over Morse. especially if the cost is just a reliever, i thought i read that somewhere could be mistaken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I'd prefer Myers to Butler anyways.
    id be stoked if we could land one of Swish/Hamilton then swing a deal for Myers

vCash
    I'd be fine, if Smoak gets one more shot. If not, I would be a little disappointed but not mad. He has so much potential. It is so frustrating. He was raking when the games didn't matter anymore. Just bring in Hamilton or Upton and I will be happy. If we just bring in Swish, I'd be fine but not excited.

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribou Lou View Post
    That's weird considering he's only played 3 games here:

5/11 2R 1HR 3RBI
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    id be stoked if we could land one of Swish/Hamilton then swing a deal for Myers
    Agreed! Could use Holland as a piece if acquired in Upton multi team deal for Upton to tx.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    I'd be fine, if Smoak gets one more shot. If not, I would be a little disappointed but not mad. He has so much potential. It is so frustrating. He was raking when the games didn't matter anymore. Just bring in Hamilton or Upton and I will be happy. If we just bring in Swish, I'd be fine but not excited.
    I think Smoak could be another Mike Morse. We give up on him and he blows up elsewear. I would rather we wait one more year to properly assess him as a player. It would suck to see him hit 40 bombs in Minny after we give up too early again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    My problem with Smoak is that he can't make solid contact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westside51283 View Post
    Is Jack Z asleep or what all these deals getting done and still nothing over here.
    Waiting on Texas. We are all in on Hamilton. If he goes back to Texas we will turn our focus on Swisher or trades I am sure.

vCash
    It looks like Greinke is going to Texas (hopefully) which in turn means Hamilton's most likely destination would be Seattle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    It looks like Greinke is going to Texas (hopefully) which in turn means Hamilton's most likely destination would be Seattle.
    I think Greinkes most likely destination is Texas but i wouldn't rule out the Dodgers there probably playing a cat and mouse game trying to hurry Greinke up with his decision.

Source from rival team thinks Seattle is probably closer on a trade than signing a big name FA. If true, interesting.
    https://twitter.com/ProspectInsider/...51894742310913

I really don't like how Churchill floats stuff out like this he does it all the time and it usually turns out to be nothing and obviously no big name is going to be signed until Greinke either signs with the Dodgers or Rangers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Morneau would make a lot of sense as a secondary addition to an outfielder.
    JAC rated from 0-10 what the chances we go after certain people. Morse was rated highest at a 5, and Morneau was a 0.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I think Greinkes most likely destination is Texas but i wouldn't rule out the Dodgers there probably playing a cat and mouse game trying to hurry Greinke up with his decision.

https://twitter.com/ProspectInsider/...51894742310913

I really don't like how Churchill floats stuff out like this he does it all the time and it usually turns out to be nothing and obviously no big name is going to be signed until Greinke either signs with the Dodgers or Rangers.
    i saw this too and i dont get it, seems like today interest has staled for hamilton/swisher/bourn... id bet $ we get one of em. i think there is a good chance we do make a trade as well however.

vCash
    Still do not understand why Holland is worth so much. I get that he's solid and has upside, but why are we talking Montero/Hultzen in that trade?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    JAC rated from 0-10 what the chances we go after certain people. Morse was rated highest at a 5, and Morneau was a 0.
    What was his reasoning?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Still do not understand why Holland is worth so much. I get that he's solid and has upside, but why are we talking Montero/Hultzen in that trade?
    We shouldn't be. Would be awful.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    We shouldn't be. Would be awful.
    its his contract + upside + our friendly ballpark.. we'd get holland for 4 yrs what greinke will get for 1.5. but still, no way id part with montero straight up, theyd have to be kicking in cruz/andrus or something. i think we'd deal montero if we are getting 2 other legit bats this offseason.

Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast