Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1193
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Really?


    Hmmmmm. yourself.
    Okay first of all the platoon isn't going to be a 50/50 split, and Napoli can play first and DH too. Think about it.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Sorry, I thought this was an offseason discussion thread.

    Maybe if you read what I said and didnt automatically assume its wrong or whatever because of some grudge or something against me, then I wouldnt have to say it.

    How about people think how they want, not how Brodie and Ian and stuff want you to think. The point of discussions is to do just that, discuss. If everyone agreed all the time, there wouldnt be much to discuss now would there?

    If everyone just treats everyones opinions equally and doesnt have some bias for whatever reason, these discussions would go better. I could say the same thing as S4E, and I would get flack for it, while he wouldnt. Especially from Brodie who seems to try to argue with me every chance he gets.

    Your post was a perfect example. Directed at me because I think differently. And even tho Drew and MC have both agreed with me, no one says anything to them
    Your not the only one who is tired of stuff Ian.
    What are you talking about?

    Why would anyone favor me over you? Maybe it's because they don't agree with your opinions.

    It's becoming a daily thing where you get butt hurt or catch feelings over a post. Calm down.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    14,368
    vCash
    1500
    I thought about it. In your post, you said they could platoon, nothing about 1st and DH. So I have to make assumptions now? I did that before, and got **** for that also.

    I have no idea why they favor everyone else over me, thats what im trying to figure out. It happens all the time, including right now. MC and Drew agreed with me, but no one says anything to them.

    If people came at you constantly you would "catch feelings" too. Ive told you many times you dont have to look at my posts, but you continue to. Thats on you now.

    Me getting attacked for no reason is becoming a daily thing too.
    Last edited by jej; 11-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,610
    vCash
    1200
    I am sure it has been said but Napoli isn't just a 3rd catcher he can play 1st Base,DH and Catcher if need be.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    21,026
    vCash
    1500
    Swish, Napoli and Upton make it happen!

    but like everything else in life i keep my expectations very low

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    14,368
    vCash
    1500
    I have no problem with Napoli if it comes with another bat in the outfield. I just don't want him as our primary upgrade while still having a half-incompetent platoon in RF. give me Choo or Garrett Jones to platoon in RF with wells and Im fine.

    Jones/Wells gives you a .278/.348/.541/.889 line. Choo/Wells, .297/.383/.525/.908.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,610
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    Swish, Napoli and Upton make it happen!

    but like everything else in life i keep my expectations very low
    Justin Upton? Thats kind of dreaming i could see B.J Upton although i think he could get over payed someone will probably give him 129M+ if that happens i would back off but i wouldn't mind a 60M type of contract for B.J Upton.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    14,368
    vCash
    1500
    129M for BJ? Why do you say that?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Stop thinking about what we can afford, and think about what we will afford, cause right now those are two different things until I see otherwise.
    This is the one thing I'm talking about. You do not know what we WILL afford. You know no more than each one of us. It's when you say things like this and continually claim people don't read your words correctly that is pissing me off.

    We can read just fine. You just happen to contradict yourself and get bent out if shape over piddly things.

    S4E and I also called Drew out for his Napoli/LOLivo comment. So it's not just you.
    I'm In.



  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,882
    vCash
    1500
    Arizona Diamondbacks trade RF Justin Upton and RHP Trevor Bauer and receive SS Asdrubal Cabrera, RHP Vinnie Pestano and OF Michael Saunders

    Cleveland Indians trade SS Asdrubal Cabrera, OF Shin-Soo Choo and RHP Vinnie Pestano and receive RHP Trevor Bauer, LHP Danny Hultzen and RHP Hector Noesi

    Seattle Mariners trade LHP Danny Hultzen, OF Michael Saunders and RHP Hector Noesi and receive RF Justin Upton and OF Shin-Soo Choo

    OK, we couldn’t avoid Upton and there’s nothing more creative than a good three-way deal. This trade works for all three teams. The D-backs get the shortstop they need and also part ways with Bauer, whom ESPN.com’s Jerry Crasnick reported earlier "has fallen out of favor" with some in the organization. Saunders gives them a starting outfielder to hedge against the production of Gerardo Parra and prospect Adam Eaton and Pestano provides a killer right-hander for the bullpen alongside J.J. Putz and David Hernandez.

    The Indians are desperate for starting pitching, and with this deal they pick up the second and third overall picks of the 2011 draft. Choo has one year left until free agency and is unlikely to re-sign with Cleveland.

    The Mariners need offense, and although it wouldn’t be easy parting ways with Hultzen and Saunders, they get a desperately needed power bat for right field and at least one year of Choo -- a homecoming of sorts, because Choo originally came up with Seattle. How about this lineup for the Mariners:
    http://is.gd/bbXS3S

    Hell yes.
    I'm In.



  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    14,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    This is the one thing I'm talking about. You do not know what we WILL afford. You know no more than each one of us. It's when you say things like this and continually claim people don't read your words correctly that is pissing me off.

    We can read just fine. You just happen to contradict yourself and get bent out if shape over piddly things.

    S4E and I also called Drew out for his Napoli/LOLivo comment. So it's not just you.
    I didnt claim to know more. If anything you are. We have all acknowledged that we have a lot of money, we just choose not to use it.

    Why are the claims I make different than what you make? Why can you claim to know what we will do but I cant?
    Last edited by jej; 11-23-2012 at 07:19 PM.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    14,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    We rape that deal. No way it would actually work

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    That would be so sick. No way that'd ever work.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I thought about it. In your post, you said they could platoon, nothing about 1st and DH. So I have to make assumptions now? I did that before, and got **** for that also.

    I have no idea why they favor everyone else over me, thats what im trying to figure out. It happens all the time, including right now. MC and Drew agreed with me, but no one says anything to them.

    If people came at you constantly you would "catch feelings" too. Ive told you many times you dont have to look at my posts, but you continue to. Thats on you now.

    Me getting attacked for no reason is becoming a daily thing too.
    What are you talking about? Is it not a known fact that Napoli can play catcher, first, and DH? Obviously he's going to play catcher more because that's where he is rumored to prefer to play and that's where we can fit a bat more easily.

    No, because I'm not a little girl. You take everything personal.

    Why would I block you? You're the top posting person in some of our threads. Just because you act like a hormonal girl sometimes doesn't mean I'm going to block you.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,882
    vCash
    1500
    Napoli is actually a pretty bad catcher by all accounts. But so is Jaso and so is Montero.
    I'm In.



Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •