Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    I hope its Swisher. **** Napoli!
    Napoli would be ok on a deal 2 years or less. but other then that, ill pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    If you are worried about Swishers defense, you should hate Morse.

Morse costs prospects and a new contract next year. 3/40-45 and Paxton for Morse is fairly equal to 4/65 for Swisher IMO.
    I'm not afraid of swishers defense as much as its another factor he will be overpaid and if u think he's coming to Seattle for 65m after upton just signed for 75... Ur dreaming.

Ill take a iffy defender if they r going to be our best offensive player.

vCash
    U know who could be a good low cost MOTO bat... Rendon for the nats... I'm a big believer of him, he gets hurt but he's healthy now, his bat is going to be special and mayo is saying he is playing + defense at 3b and he's totally blocked.

I like Espinosa for them too. Nats r so rich in talent it makes me sick. I'd love to get a couple of their bats but they'd want Saunders likely and that's be tough to part with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    Napoli would be ok on a deal 2 years or less. but other then that, ill pass
    He is a better option then Swisher in my opinion and it would be like a 3 or 4 year deal at a much cheaper cost if we are going to over pay for average performance why not just go all out for Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    U know who could be a good low cost MOTO bat... Rendon for the nats... I'm a big believer of him, he gets hurt but he's healthy now, his bat is going to be special and mayo is saying he is playing + defense at 3b and he's totally blocked.

I like Espinosa for them too. Nats r so rich in talent it makes me sick. I'd love to get a couple of their bats but they'd want Saunders likely and that's be tough to part with.
    Rendon is a injury waiting to happen i have no idea why the Nats tried to convert him into a 2nd basemen though he has bad ankles that was dumb.

I know they have Zimmerman at 3rd but your putting a injury prone player at a position where your active a lot.

vCash
    Well maybe rendon wouldn't be a 3/4 hitter this yr but he will b soon, and who knows for the ms he could be. He might even make Zimmerman expendable but that's a tough contract to move.

vCash
    Well maybe rendon wouldn't be a 3/4 hitter this yr but he will b soon, and who knows for the ms he could be. He might even make Zimmerman expendable but that's a tough contract to move.
    Washington could always convert Rendon into a 1st basemen question is if his bat will fit there though.

vCash
    They don't even have a spot for morse if laroche signs. Harper, span, werth... And he'd be our best hitter

vCash
    They don't even have a spot for morse if laroche signs. Harper, span, werth... And he'd be our best hitter
    Yea Morse is a 1st basemen or DH but he is only signed for one more season i believe obviously he is in the NL so there is no DH i am just saying what positions he can be in.

vCash
    I'm not afraid of swishers defense as much as its another factor he will be overpaid and if u think he's coming to Seattle for 65m after upton just signed for 75... Ur dreaming.

Ill take a iffy defender if they r going to be our best offensive player.
    Upton got a 5 year/75M, I said 4/65 for swisher. That's more per year.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    He is a better option then Swisher in my opinion and it would be like a 3 or 4 year deal at a much cheaper cost if we are going to over pay for average performance why not just go all out for Hamilton.

Rendon is a injury waiting to happen i have no idea why the Nats tried to convert him into a 2nd basemen though he has bad ankles that was dumb.

I know they have Zimmerman at 3rd but your putting a injury prone player at a position where your active a lot.
    Who's gonna give you an average performance? Swisher is a pretty well above average hitter. Not "average" at all.

vCash
    Morse or Rendon?

vCash
    Who's gonna give you an average performance? Swisher is a pretty well above average hitter. Not "average" at all.
    Yes he is average he is not a lineup changer he is just a nice piece to a lineup.

Would he possibly be our best hitter? Yes, but that doesn't mean he is a guy we go out and pay him what he wants which is 100M+ which was leaked a while back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yes he is average he is not a lineup changer he is just a nice piece to a lineup.

Would he possibly be our best hitter? Yes, but that doesn't mean he is a guy we go out and pay him what he wants which is 100M+ which was leaked a while back.
    Not even close.

.272/.364/.473 -- .363 wOBA --128 wRC+ -- 3.9 WAR

What about that is average? Everything except BA is well above average.

Average is like: .260/.325/.410 -- .320 wOBA -- 100 wRC+ -- 2 WAR

Just cause he wants 100M doesn't mean he will get it. I want it too, but Im not getting it.

vCash
    Not even close.

.272/.364/.473 -- .363 wOBA --128 wRC+ -- 3.9 WAR

What about that is average? Everything except BA is well above average.

Average is like: .260/.325/.410 -- .320 wOBA -- 100 wRC+ -- 2 WAR

Just cause he wants 100M doesn't mean he will get it. I want it too, but Im not getting it.
    I never thought we would see A-Rod type contracts and we saw 2 last season.

I still view Swisher as average and not worth giving up a 1st round pick for now you want to go out and sign somebody and give up a 1st it better be Josh Hamilton.

vCash
    That's not the point. The point is he isn't average like you claim.

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast