Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Kay buddy, Im pretty sure what you said wouldnt have made sense to anyone. You said you wouldnt trade prospects, but you would trade players. Literally makes no sense.

Calm down slugger.
    Im not asking you to make some elaborate list. I am just trying to see what you would do in addition to LaRoche. I didnt think that was so difficult to do on a ****ing forum, in a thread about offseason moves.

I thought you were supposed to discuss, and Im pretty sure discussions can include questions and/or more info.
    I know ur not talking to me but why do u got to be so annoying. I pretty much follow everything Ian is saying, don't share the exact opinions but it's all good.

Now I know since u r thin skinned you are going to throw a hissy fit but find a different outlet if you want to bicker. We are all passionate ms fans here and want to discuss thoughts and opinions without being annoyed.

vCash
    Yeah that is nuts. The cost for hitting (or not hitting depending on how you look at it) is insanely high.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    I know ur not talking to me but why do u got to be so annoying. I pretty much follow everything Ian is saying, don't share the exact opinions but it's all good.

Now I know since u r thin skinned you are going to throw a hissy fit but find a different outlet if you want to bicker. We are all passionate ms fans here and want to discuss thoughts and opinions without being annoyed.
    I was thinking the same. No need to get all defensive. Ridiculous.

vCash
    What did I do that was so annoying? Discuss in a forum? Have a different opinion? Not take people's **** and act like others are better than me?

If people gave you **** all the time you would do the same. People constantly look for ways to disagree or condescend me and wonder why I get so angry.

What you guys take as defensive or ***** or whatever I think of as standing up for myself and not letting others try to act like they are better than me. I don't like that this **** happens all the time either. Maybe it's not just my fault? It takes two to argue right?
    Last edited by jej; 11-30-2012 at 12:10 AM.

vCash
    Plus Ian is the one that flipped out and got defensive because I asked him a question. Yet, no one says anything to him about it. Perfect example of what I am saying. Anything I do us magnified 10x more than someone else doing to same exact thing.

vCash
    I don't really feel like anyone's out to get u. I always see u claiming this but I'm pretty sure ppl aren't gonna argue with u because of u. I don't like mike morse, sorry. I don't want him and I'm not saying that just to disagree with u lol.

It just seems like the last few days you've been beating a dead horse and eventually it's just like ****, enough. I think you've asked about everyone who they'd want to trade for or acquire and then I've seen u ask it all over again. Lol.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or take sides, just my pov.

vCash
    I think there's a lot of wisdom in ur first comment of the thread. Lol, I couldn't help myself, anyways, don't nitpick people's opinions and be mindful that u come across like a no it all sometimes.

vCash
    Anyways, moving on... All reports are gmz vows to make something happen in winter meetings... We r one of the most obvious teams in the league to make a big splash and I can't take much more speculation talk.

vCash
    Jej, just take a breath, lighten up, and try being a little less confrontational. Everything will be fine kid. See watch me...

I just want Hamilton and Upton and if anyone disagrees with me I will ****ing burn their houses down.

That was an opposite example, but I was being totally serious.

vCash
    Rumor is the O's offered Hamilton 5/115. I'm in at that #.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Jej, just take a breath, lighten up, and try being a little less confrontational. Everything will be fine kid. See watch me...

I just want Hamilton and Upton and if anyone disagrees with me I will ****ing burn their houses down.

That was an opposite example, but I was being totally serious.
    ****, u know where I live. I'll agree with u then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Rumor is the O's offered Hamilton 5/115. I'm in at that #.
    Five yrs is a little sketch, but it's always scary to sign a guy for 20+ mil a yr that takes him to his mid/later 30s. Damn we need a stud like that though.

I've said it before, I'd be more comfortable giving him more/yr on a shorter contract. Chances are though, you're gonna have to go 4-6 yrs.

vCash
    I mean imagine how Angels fans must feel about that dumbass Pujols deal. Hamilton's on sale baby. I know where you live Matt, remember?
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 11-30-2012 at 01:36 AM.

vCash
    I cant imagine that hamiltons only getting 5/115, I know he has warts but he is healthy and would hit 3/4 in an all star game, plays +corner OF. I just don't buy that report.

Kinda like prince negotiations, people will negotiate in the dark, nobody benefits broadcasting the #s being negotiated.

Kinda like prince I think we have to overpay josh to come here, hypothetically if Os were talking 5/115, hamiltons agent is going to relay it as if we'd have to pay like 150m to come here, I still think it would be worth it.

vCash
    I'm in on Hamilton at 5/$115M as well. Six years and I'm out.
    I'm In.

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast