Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,193 of 1193
    vCash
    i thought dodgers were out of it. LA turning into the yankees west.... or should i say yanks are the dodgers east?

i still hold hope that TX wont pony up for hamilton and we get him, but chances are definitely slimmer.

appears that it hurts our felix negotiations but i dont know how concerned he is with his peers contracts, i think he cares more about us making winning moves.

the bright side is a month ago i was really scared greinke was going to land on angels, which woulda been horrible, they cleared room for him and came up empty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Swisher and Bourn at the right price we aren't getting Myers with Dayton Moores crazy asking price don't really see the need of Jackson unless we trade our pitching prospects two of our prospects could slide into the rotation right now.

I am all for a Myers trade right with you guys just think Dayton Moore isn't going to step down from his demands.
    What two could be in the rotation now? Hultzen maybe, but even thats questionable until he does something in AAA. No way Paxton is polished enough without enough AAA time.

If we have money to spend and can get Swisher, Myers (better than Bourn) and a pitcher, for the same price then we should.

Trade Hultzen+ (Franklin if they kick something back) for Myers and sign Jackson. I dont like completely relying on 3 specs who were off and on last year to fill out a good rotation. Having a legit #2 behind Felix makes me feel much safer.

Felix
    Jackson
    Paxton
    Ramirez
    Iwakuma/eventually Walker

Ackley
    Seager
    Montero
    Swisher
    Myers
    Zunino
    Saunders
    Smoak/Trade/FA
    Miller/Ryan
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Walker will be ready by mid season i bet the kid is phenomenal so him and Hultzen i don't know what they do with Paxton.

vCash
    I'm glad Grienke is back in the NL. specially glad he left the Angels.

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Walker will be ready by mid season i bet the kid is phenomenal so him and Hultzen i don't know what they do with Paxton.
    Ready for what? I don't think we'll see him at the MLB level. He is still very young, no reason to rush him.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Ready for what? I don't think we'll see him at the MLB level. He is still very young, no reason to rush him.
    Hes already in Double A thats not rushing or impossible for him to make it to the rotation he only has to get through Tacoma once he gets promoted.

This isn't rushing at all rushing would be having him skip levels and throwing him on the roster opening day which is irresponsible.

Z will play you if you show him your ready remember Pineda made it out of ST on the roster nobody thought that would have been possible.

Now this is kind of different because Felix was signed when he was 16 years old but he was one of the youngest pitchers to pitch in the majors at 19 years old.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-09-2012 at 02:53 AM.

vCash
    True... I suppose if he tares it up in ST then he could get to AAA early in the season and perhaps up another from there. However, I'd expect we see one of the other guys before him.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Guys, this thread is over 1000 posts, gotta close it. You guys can make another.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980