Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I meant Sting overall not necessarily for this coming mania. I don't think it will happen anyway. Those would be the only opponents that would be credible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I meant Sting overall not necessarily for this coming mania. I don't think it will happen anyway. Those would be the only opponents that would be credible.
    O yeah. He would be up there with Lesner, Rock, Cena, and others. I just don't see after Taker going with Michaels and HHH over the past several years that he would just get put into a match with CM Punk. Like to me CM Punk doesn't seem like a threat at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I feel the same way when another thread was made. CM Punk and Taker really does nothing for me and I don't see it as a compelling match.

Right now outside of John Cena there isn't a regular wrestler on the roster who can have a big money match with Taker. Then you have the Rock and Brock Lesner who could wrestle Taker. If I had to book a few matches for WM right now this is what I would do.

John Cena vs. (c) The Rock
    The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesner
    CM Punk vs. Mick Foley w/Stone Cold as Special Guest Referee
    Daniel Bryan vs. (c) Dolph Ziggler g

Those would be my 4 matches to build around WM. Because the Rock will most likely leave you can have maybe a heel Randy Orton vs. a baby face Miz in a number 1 contenders match for John Cena. Reason being is they usually do rematches on the PPV after WM, but with the Rock gone Cena needs a program.
    Punk vs foley is terrible. Foley can barley walk.

vCash
    Id also love y2j vs undertaker.

vCash
    Yeah I don't know how I feel about him going against Punk. It has to be for the title, but then where do they go from there? You know Taker is going to win, but you really don't want him to have the title.

I think whenever Taker does hang it up, his last opponent has to be Cena. He is the only guy I see as a legit threat of breaking the streak. I don't know if they would pull the trigger and have him do it, but he is the only one I see as someone that would even be considered of doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Punk vs foley is terrible. Foley can barley walk.
    He can wrestle. Him and Ric Flair 2 years ago wrestled on Impact in a street fight when Foley was on his way out. They completely destroyed each other.

1 Match for WM he will be able to do. Hell there is already rumors that they want to have Punk vs. Foley at TLC. To me that would be a waste of a match that could make some money at WM. Foleys first time back in a WWE ring in a long time.
    Last edited by metsbulls1025; 11-22-2012 at 11:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah I don't know how I feel about him going against Punk. It has to be for the title, but then where do they go from there? You know Taker is going to win, but you really don't want him to have the title.

I think whenever Taker does hang it up, his last opponent has to be Cena. He is the only guy I see as a legit threat of breaking the streak. I don't know if they would pull the trigger and have him do it, but he is the only one I see as someone that would even be considered of doing it.
    If it is this year then they missed the boat a little bit. Cena has been taking the pins for a while now so he isn't on a dominate run like he was before Punk beat him at MITB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    He can wrestle. Him and Ric Flair a year or 2 ago wrestled on Impact in a street fight when Foley was on his way out. They completely destroyed each other.

1 Match for WM he will be able to do. Hell there is already rumors that they want to have Punk vs. Foley at TLC. To me that would be a waste of a match that could make some money at WM. Foleys first time back in a WWE ring in a long time.
    I don't know. He's in pretty bad shape now. He even said he can't do it anymore. I think if he could do a one on one match he would have been in the Survivor Series elimination match. There was no reason for him not to be in it. He could have wrestled for about five minutes and it would have been a nice tune up if he was going to wrestle another match coming up. I wouldn't mind seeing a Punk/Foley match, I just don't know if he can do much now.

vCash
    Here's what I could see happening....

Rock comes back to win the Royal Rumble and says he wants to challenge CM Punk for the WWE Title that very same night. So to close the PPV we'll have Punk defending the WWE Title against Rock but at the end of the match we see Ambrose Rollins and Reigns run down the ramp and completely destroy Rock and CM Punk retains his title via DQ. The next night on RAW, Punk comes out and says he's been WWE Champion for over a year now and there's nobody else who can beat the Best In The World. The lights go out and we hear the eerie music of The Undertaker as the Druids wheel a casket out to ringside. Taker then comes on the titantron to say that he will take the title from Punk and that Punk will not rest in peace. Taker's face fades out, the lights come back on. Punk and Heyman head towards the casket but before they get out of the ring, a bolt of lightning strikes the casket, it opens and inside lies CM Punk's future

The match goes off without a hitch and Taker looks better in the ring than he has in years. Punk and Taker go back and forth but Taker starts to gain control in the match after delivering a couple Old School's to Punk including a Hell's Gate submission that Punk counters into the Anaconda Vise

After Taker makes it to the ropes to get Punk to release his hold, Taker takes full control of the match and delivers a few thunderous clotheslines to Punk followed by 4 tombstones (there are 4 stars on Punk's tights) then pins Punk and becomes WWE Champion. He goes down on one knee as he always does but after a minute, the lights go black once again and when they come back on there is no sign of Taker anywhere. All we see in the middle of the ring is vintage purple gloves, the urn and the WWE Title he just won, laying there

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Here's what I could see happening....

Rock comes back to win the Royal Rumble and says he wants to challenge CM Punk for the WWE Title that very same night. So to close the PPV we'll have Punk defending the WWE Title against Rock but at the end of the match we see Ambrose Rollins and Reigns run down the ramp and completely destroy Rock and CM Punk retains his title via DQ. The next night on RAW, Punk comes out and says he's been WWE Champion for over a year now and there's nobody else who can beat the Best In The World. The lights go out and we hear the eerie music of The Undertaker as the Druids wheel a casket out to ringside. Taker then comes on the titantron to say that he will take the title from Punk and that Punk will not rest in peace. Taker's face fades out, the lights come back on. Punk and Heyman head towards the casket but before they get out of the ring, a bolt of lightning strikes the casket, it opens and inside lies CM Punk's future

The match goes off without a hitch and Taker looks better in the ring than he has in years. Punk and Taker go back and forth but Taker starts to gain control in the match after delivering a couple Old School's to Punk including a Hell's Gate submission that Punk counters into the Anaconda Vise

After Taker makes it to the ropes to get Punk to release his hold, Taker takes full control of the match and delivers a few thunderous clotheslines to Punk followed by 4 tombstones (there are 4 stars on Punk's tights) then pins Punk and becomes WWE Champion. He goes down on one knee as he always does but after a minute, the lights go black once again and when they come back on there is no sign of Taker anywhere. All we see in the middle of the ring is vintage purple gloves, the urn and the WWE Title he just won, laying there
    Why would rock win the RR when he already has a title match at RR

vCash
    They should make Punk beat the Rock at the Rumble, then have him end the streak by cheating vs. Taker in the main even of Wrestlemania.

I know this sounds controversial, but could you imagine the heat that Punk would get?

Punk would have his stable with Heyman and crew, and keep holding the belt with an ever growing, record setting, tension building machine.

Beating Taker and ending the streak with a controversial ending would create an unbelievable amount of heat.

I love Taker. He is my favorite of all time. But, lets not act like the streak should be untouchable. This is a scripted industry. Why not end a scripted streak in a way that builds an incredible amount of heat and tension for the WWE's greatest heel of this generation?

The Undertaker will be an all time great with or without the streak, but ending it this way would be an innovative way to move forward with its current roster IMO.

Am I bat **** crazy for thinking this way?

How many people want to see The Rock vs. Cena 2.0 for the WWE Championship? How many people want to see Taker beat Lesner at Wrestlemania? That is the same old **** that we have come to expect out of the WWE. Its incredibly boring IMO.

I want to see something crazy happen. Keep the belt on Punk. Keep pushing his title reign. Keep building the tension. Culminate it all by booking the unthinkable and run with it!

I must be bat **** crazy lol.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 11-22-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    no way punk defends the title against taker. he might face him, but if he does he wont have the title.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Id also love y2j vs undertaker.
    this!

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    They should make Punk beat the Rock at the Rumble, then have him end the streak by cheating vs. Taker in the main even of Wrestlemania.

I know this sounds controversial, but could you imagine the heat that Punk would get?

Punk would have his stable with Heyman and crew, and keep holding the belt with an ever growing, record setting, tension building machine.

Beating Taker and ending the streak with a controversial ending would create an unbelievable amount of heat.

I love Taker. He is my favorite of all time. But, lets not act like the streak should be untouchable. This is a scripted industry. Why not end a scripted streak in a way that builds an incredible amount of heat and tension for the WWE's greatest heel of this generation?

The Undertaker will be an all time great with or without the streak, but ending it this way would be an innovative way to move forward with its current roster IMO.

How many people want to see The Rock vs. Cena 2.0 for the WWE Championship? How many people want to see Taker beat Lesner at Wrestlemania? That is the same old **** that we have come to expect out of the WWE. Its incredibly boring IMO.

I want to see something crazy happen. Keep the belt on Punk. Keep pushing his title reign. Keep building the tension. Culminate it all by booking the unthinkable and run with it!

while i see your point there as to why, we all know the odds of that happening are basically zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post

While I get the idea, but I just don't think Punk is the right guy to do it. Despite people wanting him to be a star he's not. Punk has had his chances and yet the ratings continue to fall. Maybe it's not all his fault, but he's certainly not helping. I'd rather someone else end the streak. If they hadn't messed it up over the past weeks trying to make Punk's worthless title reign look better I think Ryback would have been the best choice. He looks like a real threat to beat Taker and you may have been able to create a star out of him. Unfortunately, I think they missed their chance

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast