Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Any chance at Al Jefferson next summer???

As far as I know, besides Bynum and Howard, who are basically already accounted for, Al Jefferson will be the best big man avilible next to j-smooth...Is there any chance he signs with the Cats?? I think if we win at least 30-35 games, get a good draft pick, and offer him a stack of money and being the "man", he would at least consider it....You gotta think any player would consider charlotte if MJ would have a talk with them lol but anyways i think we would be NICE next year with big al

Kemba/Sessions
    Henderson/Gordon
    MKG/Taylor
    Mullens/Thomas
    Jefferson/draft pick

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    I would prefer J-Smooth to be honest. I like Al, but he would be pretty pricey. Smooth will be pricey too, but he's young, and fits our mentality perfectly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    I would prefer J-Smooth to be honest. I like Al, but he would be pretty pricey. Smooth will be pricey too, but he's young, and fits our mentality perfectly.
    I agree, I just see j-smooth being the type of guy to pull a lebron and go to a winner

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    I agree. But i see Big Al doing the same too. He seems like a guy whose probably gotten tired of being on losing teams his whole career

vCash
    I wouldn't count Bynum out yet, to say he and the 76ers relationship has been strange I think would be a fair evaluation.

vCash
    I don't want bynum he's a head case!!! I don't think Dunlap would want him either he don't fit these teams mold

vCash
    Bynum would be a bad signing for the Bobcats. Far too much risk for a team with very little foundation. I guess Jefferson is a possibility, but he's not worth overpaying for. The guy you still have to watch, in my opinion, is Chris Paul. I know the Bobcats have Kemba here, but Paul is a bonafide superstar. If the Bobcats show signs of life this year (which they are doing so far), CP3 might be interested in coming home. He still does not have a contract beyond this season with the Clippers.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I like the way we're going to be honest. If we can lure a big time FA then great, but if we can't I'll be more than happy continuing on the path of drafting smart and getting good young players and developing them ourselves.