Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Should Coaches be allowed to Run players out of town PUBLICLY?

THey of course are free to tell the FO this or that player does not fit with wich i want to do, please try to trade him for this or that player.

But

1 Ignoring him on the offense.
    2 Running to the media to bash the player.
    3 Sitting him just to spite him.

In short, running him out of town:

Is that acceptable?

In fact, isnt that COMPLETELY AGAINST your OWN TEAM interests?

I mean, if im a rival team Gm i will ONLY offer them Lowball offers for the player, knowing they want him out of town .

Thoughts?

vCash
    If the player doesn't show the **** up, yes.

It isn't like Phil Jackson actually hit him to wake him up, oh wait.

It isn't like Kobe didnt call out management like he has everyone to ever call him out, only for him to fail him by not showing up, oh wait.

It isn't like he didn't play in a motion, 4 corners, and Princeton O under potato head, and as C with a bench and still not post up or assert himself, oh wait.

It isn't like he isn't hitting shots with no one with in 10 feet of him, doesn't post up with the second unit, is not defending, and hasn't been out played and worked by Jamison and Hill at his role, oh wait.

**** Pau

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    If the player doesn't show the **** up, yes.

It isn't like Phil Jackson actually hit him to wake him up, oh wait.

It isn't like Kobe didnt call out management like he has everyone to ever call him out, only for him to fail him by not showing up, oh wait.

It isn't like he didn't play in a motion, 4 corners, and Princeton O under potato head, and as C with a bench and still not post up or assert himself, oh wait.

It isn't like he isn't hitting shots with no one with in 10 feet of him, doesn't post up with the second unit, is not defending, and hasn't been out played and worked by Jamison and Hill at his role, oh wait.

**** Pau
    Dude.
    Read the second part.
    You want him traded.
    When you are selling a second hadn car; do you put a giant ad on the window that says, " Dude the engine is almost done" but we want 30000 dollars for the car.

vCash
    he didn't sit pau to spite him. jamison was having a better game and coach was trying to ride his hot streak; pau looked a little winded out there.

anyways- all of this is over-reaction until we see the team with Nash for a good amount of games. if pau can't cut it with nash- so be it. but until then all the pau out of town talk is a waste of energy, despite his advanced line (PER/TS%/WS ect).

vCash
    I can't wait for tonight's game against the Mavs.

If D'Antoni sits Pau down again.

vCash
    pau is so disrespected i remember kobe back biting pau like a little ***** and than denying it when chris paul told pau kobe called him soft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    he didn't sit pau to spite him. jamison was having a better game and coach was trying to ride his hot streak; pau looked a little winded out there.

anyways- all of this is over-reaction until we see the team with Nash for a good amount of games. if pau can't cut it with nash- so be it. but until then all the pau out of town talk is a waste of energy, despite his advanced line (PER/TS%/WS ect).
    If Nash is out to January which he could be, do you wait for Pau to get it? Nash won't magically use telepathy to make the ball go in to the hoop on those open *** 15-17 footers Pau takes

vCash
    get off pau's dick. its embarrassing. no one is saying hes a ****** player, he's just a ****** player in his current role. Lakers have a bad bench and wont go deep in the playoffs with just their starting 5. only trading piece is pau, a good player that can net you a solid starter and 2 role players. Pau will be gone by the all star break

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post

Haha, don't think you need to see his advanced stats line to recognize he's struggling out there. And remember, the advanced line (that you're talking about) is just a reflection of raw per game stats. There's no context behind it. Very rudimentary "advanced" stats.

vCash
    Pau is so soft he is the only person in history to break his nose while eating marshmallows.

vCash
    I hope D'Antoni benches Pau again tonight against the Mavs purely for the llullz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    I can't wait for tonight's game against the Mavs.

If D'Antoni sits Pau down again.
    I think you guys will win. Hopefully Pau and Phil clash like Crooner is insinuating and we win lol.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I think you guys will win. Hopefully Pau and Phil clash like Crooner is insinuating and we win lol.
    Dude, everytime I see your sig, I get confused every time. What does that mean?

vCash
    Lol wtf, crooner. You were doing well for a while..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Haha, don't think you need to see his advanced stats line to recognize he's struggling out there. And remember, the advanced line (that you're talking about) is just a reflection of raw per game stats. There's no context behind it. Very rudimentary "advanced" stats.
    what are you talking about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast