vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Go play in the Bengals forum Junior
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr5vd1MRnq1qij4k1.jpg
    Last edited by weeman323; 11-26-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: No images

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders1977 View Post
    Flash, I think he is the Bengals forum. lol
    You can tell the childish one's when they have to go to other forums to gain attention. He must be really neglected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    You can tell the childish one's when they have to go to other forums to gain attention. He must be really neglected.
    Stop being so butthurt. Your team lost, wasn't even close, get over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Do you not understand the process of building? 8-8 is better than 4-12... we should be looking to move upward. Not being like "**** 8-8 is so average, lets move backwards to 3-13 so we stand out a bit more" We made some mistakes down the stretch last year that cost us the playoffs (which regardless of how mediocre you claim we were, we were in contention for the playoffs). Our goal should have been to correct those mistakes and bam, have been a playoff team this year. I didn't like Hue jackson as much as the next guy but the fact that anyone can continue to make excuses for why we regressed is kind of sad much less claim it is more desirable. It will more than likely take another 4 years for us to be that fringe 8-8 team again with the steps RM took.

And you keep arguing about having a successful life being average? How about having a successful life being an absolute failure in everything you do? Once again, not sure where you are going with that point. Last year we at least had direction and something to build upon. This year we are at the 2006 point of being absolutely lost and no bright spots while also missing a few picks in the draft which doesn't help (especially considering almost none of last year's draft has made any significant contribution)

THIS>>!! Excellent post!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Hue did not mak us relevent he made us the same ,he took a team that was 8-8 under Cable and made us ......drumroll.....8-8 BOOM! We were the same penalty ridden team that was mistake prone and lost 4 of the last 5 games! If Hu is so great where were all the other teams asking for his services?
    It was Hue's offense that made us 8-8, not cable

vCash
    I do miss Hue's offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    But why do you guys refuse to acknowledge the extreme conditions that brought the house down?
    We were looking like a playoff team for 11 weeks.
    weve looked like the worst team in the league this whole year(lol).
    All I can tell you is that you know when you build a home the right way, because the foundation never falters. When you go back and look at the monumental collapse during the second half of the season last year, I don't know how anyone can say that we had truly built a contender.

One other point: Did Hue at any time blame the "extreme conditions" in his season ending rant of the players? No, he did not. While he was wrong to blame only the players, he was right in not inviting any other excuses for the team's mediocre 8-8 record with a playoff berth within our grasp.

A single defensive stop here, or just one first down there, and history changes. It didn't. We didn't.

This year, more than any other, should tell you that our players can't cut it. Not consistently.

Besides, it's not like we let go of any bonafide playmakers. Or put another way, which of the players that we released (and could still afford given our cap situation) are currenlty lighting up the league right now? Any of them?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    I will go one step better. It was our weak strength of schedule both years that made us 8-8, not Hue, not Cable.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thegh0st81 View Post
    Stop being so butthurt. Your team lost, wasn't even close, get over it.
    And? So?

We all head to work on Monday, with little impact on the Sunday product. The Raiders might lose - they might killed - but life goes on.

If that goes over your head, so be it.

You're trolling other people (Raider fans) about other people's (Bengal's team) accomplishments. If that seems sort of petty... uh, it is.

BUT - Congratulations. I think Palmer's pretty good, especially compared to the utter garbage Oakland has had since Rich Gannon broke his neck. You disagree, but so be it.

The Bengals have committed themselves to one coach (Lewis) and they have drafted very well over the past few seasons, and that team (and it's fans) have reaped the rewards of that steady progress.

Enjoy it.

If you're old enough, I'm sure you can remember what the Bengals were like before Marvin Lewis.

The NFL is cyclical, with the Packers dominating the 70's only to disappear until the mid-90's; the Steelers went away for a while from the 80's to 90's; Miami still hasn't recovered it's early 70's form; the Cowboys are still chasing the early 90's glory; the Raiders are still trying to bounce back from their glory days of the 70's to mid 80's.

If you're old enough, you'll see the Bengals be awful again, just like we'll see the Raiders rebound and get back to relevance. And, more likely then not, the times will change and the roles will be reversed - possibly more then two or three times over the course of the next forty to fifty years.

So, while Dalton looks promising and A.J. Green has healthy knees, enjoy it. It can go away - trust me (and this whole damned board) on that.

On an unrelated note - As a Rutgers grad myself, I like seeing Sanu succeed in the NFL. I hope he plays an even larger role for the Bengals in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I will go one step better. It was our weak strength of schedule both years that made us 8-8, not Hue, not Cable.
    Indeed.

This is, however, one of the worst stretches of Raider football I have ever seen.

I keep expecting / hoping for the 'improvement' to come... but I'm starting to think this is it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    And? So?

We all head to work on Monday, with little impact on the Sunday product. The Raiders might lose - they might killed - but life goes on.

If that goes over your head, so be it.

You're trolling other people (Raider fans) about other people's (Bengal's team) accomplishments. If that seems sort of petty... uh, it is.

BUT - Congratulations. I think Palmer's pretty good, especially compared to the utter garbage Oakland has had since Rich Gannon broke his neck. You disagree, but so be it.

The Bengals have committed themselves to one coach (Lewis) and they have drafted very well over the past few seasons, and that team (and it's fans) have reaped the rewards of that steady progress.

Enjoy it.

If you're old enough, I'm sure you can remember what the Bengals were like before Marvin Lewis.

The NFL is cyclical, with the Packers dominating the 70's only to disappear until the mid-90's; the Steelers went away for a while from the 80's to 90's; Miami still hasn't recovered it's early 70's form; the Cowboys are still chasing the early 90's glory; the Raiders are still trying to bounce back from their glory days of the 70's to mid 80's.

If you're old enough, you'll see the Bengals be awful again, just like we'll see the Raiders rebound and get back to relevance. And, more likely then not, the times will change and the roles will be reversed - possibly more then two or three times over the course of the next forty to fifty years.

So, while Dalton looks promising and A.J. Green has healthy knees, enjoy it. It can go away - trust me (and this whole damned board) on that.

On an unrelated note - As a Rutgers grad myself, I like seeing Sanu succeed in the NFL. I hope he plays an even larger role for the Bengals in the future.
    Let the record show that this is a well said, thoughtful comment and surely shows the Rutgers Institution was successful in its efforts at educating this individual. Bravisimo

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    What happened to Hue's offense when we were 7-4,do you actually believe with the same players we have now we would have a better record if we'd have kept Hue and the staff....really? Rob Ryan is the DC in Dallas and they have much more talent then we have and they're 5-6. Hue Jackson may have been a goodplay caller but expecting him to pull wins out of his azz with the group of players we have now is unrealistic and I haven't even mentioned the injuries.
    Get off of Hue's jockstrap and get real,he will never be more than an assistant in the NFL....period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    All I can tell you is that you know when you build a home the right way, because the foundation never falters. When you go back and look at the monumental collapse during the second half of the season last year, I don't know how anyone can say that we had truly built a contender.

One other point: Did Hue at any time blame the "extreme conditions" in his season ending rant of the players? No, he did not. While he was wrong to blame only the players, he was right in not inviting any other excuses for the team's mediocre 8-8 record with a playoff berth within our grasp.

A single defensive stop here, or just one first down there, and history changes. It didn't. We didn't.

This year, more than any other, should tell you that our players can't cut it. Not consistently.

Besides, it's not like we let go of any bonafide playmakers. Or put another way, which of the players that we released (and could still afford given our cap situation) are currenlty lighting up the league right now? Any of them?
    Hue= Overrated!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    What happened to Hue's offense when we were 7-4,do you actually believe with the same players we have now we would have a better record if we'd have kept Hue and the staff....really? Rob Ryan is the DC in Dallas and they have much more talent then we have and they're 5-6. Hue Jackson may have been a goodplay caller but expecting him to pull wins out of his azz with the group of players we have now is unrealistic and I haven't even mentioned the injuries.
    Get off of Hue's jockstrap and get real,he will never be more than an assistant in the NFL....period.
    Yup

I'm Your Huckleberry.