Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How did the crow taste? The only thing guaranteed today is that you are a FOOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Allen is the head coach he is responsible for knapp and everything else that has to do with this years team he could have fired knapp weeks ago.
    Last time I checked the gm and owner make the final decisions on who stays and who doesn't

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Only coach I would want instead of Allen is gruden

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    I miss AL DAVIS. If he was alive, I know he would have done something to please the fans. This is absolutely pathetic.

Yes, I understand its DA's first year as a coach, but even new coaches in their first year shows signs of improvement and progress, not regression. In the past 5 games or so, DA's team has done nothing to improve and they have regressed big time.

When a coach is not making any progress, but only regresses as the game goes on, I say its time to fire the whole coaching staff and bring in some one who is more qualified. I am sick and tired of feeling like this on every sundays!
    Wait, what?!? When has Al Davis ever done anything to please the fans? Were you not alive during the Marcus Allen debacle??? Nothing could have pissed fans off more. What about the coaching carousels or keeping an antiquated offensive system (pre-Gruden) and defense (until the day he died). All of these pretty much pissed off fans to no end.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    to all those RM and Allen fans.... Do you really think they are going to the locker room now thinking..... hmmmmmm we are exactly where we want to be.
    More then that dose anyone in that locker room believe in Allen and his coaching staff? no no and hell no.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    to all those RM and Allen fans.... Do you really think they are going to the locker room now thinking..... hmmmmmm we are exactly where we want to be.
    dont come back in 2-3 years talking about how reggie is a good GM. people like this i know probably jumped ship after the 8-8 year. if you went to the past 10 years this wouldn't get you so riled up that you want to bash a GM and coach after 1 season when they were in a horrible situation in the offseason. i dont know but 8-8 didn't give me hope, i knew the constant reconstructuring of bad deals by Al davis was going to bite us in the *** eventually.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I saw carson throw another interception and if he cant extend the play with his feet then there is no reason to have him back there. He cant feel protection collapsing among other things. Yes he is decent but if we are rebuilding then I dont want him...people may say he can teach the younger QBs better things, well look at Luck and Griffen they are both doing fine. LET T.PRYOR PLAY, if he sucks then he sucks but sometimes you need the QB to spark the offense with an incredible run or by extending the play and throwing the bomb either way the season is done...

Always Next Year but I do hope that a lot changes before the start of Next Season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    And that's why he sucked
    Yup .. I do realize if your o-line can't protect you .. you don't have much of a chance. Its also why the WR Core had maybe 4-5 catches today

I believe Reece with 4 catches did about as well as All the WR's today
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    More then that dose anyone in that locker room believe in Allen and his coaching staff? no no and hell no.
    Allen isn't going anywhere, and players that are not buying in will be gone, so it doesn't really matter.

vCash
    Funny stuff...

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    we played much better in the third and i know EVERYONE saw that play that just finished the momentum and the game..BULL manure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    I miss AL DAVIS. If he was alive, I know he would have done something to please the fans. This is absolutely pathetic.

Yes, I understand its DA's first year as a coach, but even new coaches in their first year shows signs of improvement and progress, not regression. In the past 5 games or so, DA's team has done nothing to improve and they have regressed big time.

When a coach is not making any progress, but only regresses as the game goes on, I say its time to fire the whole coaching staff and bring in some one who is more qualified. I am sick and tired of feeling like this on every sundays!
    this^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Last time I checked the gm and owner make the final decisions on who stays and who doesn't
    That was in the big al days from what i have heard Allen has control of who is on his coaching staff now if that is not the case the problem with the raiders is far deeper then i could have ever feared.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    And u know this because?

vCash
    Let me know when these things help us start winning. I'll be waiting.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast