Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Hue is going to get a game ball.
    That is a damn shame we need our *** kicked.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    People blaming this on Allen don't know what they are talking about blame knapp for not calling the right plays

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    This team played hard.

vCash
    not a good game of ball, refs.

vCash
    At least this offseason we won't have to worry about "not knowing what we have."

Since the playoffs are out of reach, I'd love to see Pryor get some snaps. Worst case scenario, Reggie gets a lower draft slot to work with - Best case, we can add "Quarterback of the future" to "Fullback, Kicker and Punter" on the "What we have" list!

vCash

This may be hard to believe but

I miss AL DAVIS. If he was alive, I know he would have done something to please the fans. This is absolutely pathetic.

Yes, I understand its DA's first year as a coach, but even new coaches in their first year shows signs of improvement and progress, not regression. In the past 5 games or so, DA's team has done nothing to improve and they have regressed big time.

When a coach is not making any progress, but only regresses as the game goes on, I say its time to fire the whole coaching staff and bring in some one who is more qualified. I am sick and tired of feeling like this on every sundays!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    First a phantom clip then a phjantom whiste to steal our td.. Then our lineman get thrown out because of what their olm does. All these officials should be replaced for good by replacement officials
    Yeah, I was thinking about that phantom clip call that totally KILLED the momentum on that drive the Raiders were having. I'm not saying the Raiders played well this game (far from it), but after the clip call and the blown whistle, 10 points are off the board. Worst case, 14 points are off the board (I would still stick to 10 knowing how this team performs with in the redzone). 20-27 (MAYBE 24-27) with quite a chunk of time left in the game. Very disheartening (as someone stated, the team is bad enough. They don't need the refs screwing them over when they do something well).

Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    That looked like someones over-aggressive uncle playing football with a bunch of 9 year old boys...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Have you seen the game up to this point? Palmer is running for his life.
    What's that you say? you want palmer killed?
    Yes I have been here watching the Whole Game .. win or lose I never miss a minute of any Raider game.

I like Palmer but he totally sucked today. Yeah I do realize Palmer had no help from the O-Line today
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    to all those RM and Allen fans.... Do you really think they are going to the locker room now thinking..... hmmmmmm we are exactly where we want to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Andy dalton actually thinks he's elite. Kids a joke. Kelly should of smacked the smirk off his face .
    That's why the ejections bothered me. Did anyone really do anything especially egregious on that scrum? This isn't the NBA, you can come off of the bench. You can grab someone's facemask and wrestle them to the ground. That is not enough to deserve a suspension. If Kelly or Houston had pulled off someone's helmet and punched them, then I would not have minded the suspension. ****ing refs!
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    I miss AL DAVIS. If he was alive, I know he would have done something to please the fans. This is absolutely pathetic.

Yes, I understand its DA's first year as a coach, but even new coaches in their first year shows signs of improvement and progress, not regression. In the past 5 games or so, DA's team has done nothing to improve and they have regressed big time.

When a coach is not making any progress, but only regresses as the game goes on, I say its time to fire the whole coaching staff and bring in some one who is more qualified. I am sick and tired of feeling like this on every sundays!
    i dont miss Al davis. AT ALL

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    People blaming this on Allen don't know what they are talking about blame knapp for not calling the right plays
    Allen is the head coach he is responsible for knapp and everything else that has to do with this years team he could have fired knapp weeks ago.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    to all those RM and Allen fans.... Do you really think they are going to the locker room now thinking..... hmmmmmm we are exactly where we want to be.
    They should be pondering where they're going to be playing next year. Because, by and large...it won't be in Oakland.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    Yes I have been here watching the Whole Game .. win or lose I never miss a minute of any Raider game.

I like Palmer but he totally sucked today. Yeah I do realize Palmer had no help from the O-Line today

And that's why he sucked

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    I'm sure both are aware that this team is far from where they want us to be. The on-field talent speaks for itself.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast