Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Did anyone just see Pryor on the bench with his face covered ROFLMAO
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Not saying we would've won, but those 7 points of the fumble turnover was wrong and should be reviewed by somebody. That could've changed the game completely...7+ minutes to go down 10 point was a managable feet.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    I'm so mad at the refs right now! Now imagine if Seymour would've played **** would've been crazy!!!! Seymour is a fighter

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    Did anyone just see Pryor on the bench with his face covered ROFLMAO
    Can you blame him? He comes from a successful college and gets drafted to an unsuccesful team...poor guy.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Giordano exposed again.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash

Pathetic!!!!

This game is pathetic. The coaching is pathetic. The players are pathetic. The refs are PATHETIC!

I can't wait to see what the NFL has to say about the officials today for the raiders game. Sure, we lost the game, but to screw the raiders with that kind of B.S. from the refs is unacceptable!

Another sad day for the raider nation. If RM wants to seriously consider saving the raider nation loyal fan base, he needs to start a CLEAN HOUSE. I don't care if its in the middle of the season. JUST DO IT! Getting rid of KNAPP would be a great start. Fire DC Tarver. Bench the stupid players, and put the WHOLE TEAM ON NOTICE that each and everyone's job is on the LINE!

vCash
    Puke...

vCash

Week 12: Oakland at Cincinnati

If you can only score 10 points , you'll never win in this league.

vCash
    Man versus a boy.

vCash
    Hard to keep your job losing this way.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash

Week 12: Oakland at Cincinnati

We had a good quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    Not saying we would've won, but those 7 points of the fumble turnover was wrong and should be reviewed by somebody. That could've changed the game completely...7+ minutes to go down 10 point was a managable feet.
    We dug ourselves a deep hole and probably would have lost anyway. But that blown inadvertent whistle call was just another in a long line of officiating mistakes when it comes to the Silver and Black. At some point a league apology doesn't cut it.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash

What I see

Today I saw a team that got screwed more than once by the officials during the course of the game,this obviously doesn't account for the sloppy play in the 1st half, but I also saw a team that didn't quit and a team that fought for their coach because they saw the coach fight for them. I saw Tommy Kelly wanting to Bitc* slap Hue Jackson when he came onto the field. Say what you want about the end result but the passion and fire that many said this team was lacking came out on the field today,unfortunately it took the taking away of a touchdown by the officials to bring it out. Hansen's play alone to keep that ball in play showed me the fight that this team still has.

vCash
    Giordano is F$%king Pathetic and Can't Tackle for S$%t
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Let's go!!!

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast