Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    brees and brady will play much better on the raiders than palmer is. thats like saying put palmer on the saints or pats and he'll play at their level. palmer is an average qb. alot of qbs can put up a ton of yards by throwing alot down by a significant amount when the other team has cushion to take chances and a couple plays less than a 110%. not knocking palmer but just stating the fact that he's not an top ten qb.
    that's insane.

I believe he is a top 10 QB just playing on a bad team. I'd take him over Rivers, who would've rounded out my top 10 I wrote down before this season. I'd also take him over Romo, Flacco or Cutler. Don't know if any of those guys are in your top 10 but the point is..you write down ten of the top QB's in the NFL - the last few are gonna come down to Palmer and some of the guys I just mentioned.

I'm taking Palmer over all of those guys I just mentioned. And I'm not being a homer. I've seeen those guys with better casts around them and if I were that team I'd swap their QB for Palmer for sure. Palmer has played a year and some here with one of the worst defenses in football and arguably one of the worst OC's in football. Not exactly the best combination to stay competitive.

vCash

I guarantee Raiders win over Bengals. Today.

first off i dont use the term "guarantee" loosely , the last time I came on this forum and guaranteed a victory it was week 3 leading up to the steelers game. a win.

I had to travel out of country a bunch for work and have MISSED more the half of the season. DVR, etc, is NOT the same, theres a certain feeling of watching the game live in the moment vs watching the recording. This is new to me because I had not missed a game since 2000 ( roughly when NFL sunday ticket first got going) .

I had this game circled for a few reasons...

#1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgYYaL--1qc

BO JACKSON, at then of the highlight clip should be the last run of ever had, and who ended his career on a fluky play? - yup, the Bengals. Had he not got hurt, I am almost certain the Raiders and Al in his prime would have put together 1 more superbowl run late 80's , early 90s

#2) the obvious- Carson Palmer.

It is very sad, borderline disturbing that no press or media coverage has been given to this game on a national scale. Yes both teams have average, below average records, it doesnt matter. MATHEMATICALLY both teams, and yes the Raiders are VERY WELL ALIVE AND KICKING. and for the people who dont think so,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

more then half the teams are right around our record in the AFC, which means 1 good sunday (TODAY) will turn everything around.

9-7, 8-8 can get you in. RAIDERS OWN TIE-BREAKER OVER PITT if it comes down to the last wild card at 8-8.

a win over cincy - tie breaker over bengals.

for anyone who thought this game today has 0 relevance or importance is foolish.

i hate saying this, but season on the line today. Even after all the painful losses and collapses , bad breaks, etc, it is all about today.

I told my boss if I could have 1 week off of traveling from now till next year, it was this game, I had this one circled since schedule came out.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, IT WILL BE LIKE LEBRON JAMES COMING BACK TO CLEVELAND.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...stadium-again/

IT IS GOING TO BE A RIOT & ZOO TODAY.

AND I NEED CARSON PALMER TO GET THIS ONE - for himself, for dennis allen, for the team, the fans, playoffs, respect, everything.

this is that 1 game people.

vCash
    They should put you in for the pre game speech.
    I hope you're right!

vCash
    In before this is closed.

Random....

Warrrrrr Robert The Ghost Guerrero!
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    I do think the Raiders have a good shot of beating the Begals as well today!
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    I guarantee your wrong

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    that's insane.

I believe he is a top 10 QB just playing on a bad team. I'd take him over Rivers, who would've rounded out my top 10 I wrote down before this season. I'd also take him over Romo, Flacco or Cutler. Don't know if any of those guys are in your top 10 but the point is..you write down ten of the top QB's in the NFL - the last few are gonna come down to Palmer and some of the guys I just mentioned.

I'm taking Palmer over all of those guys I just mentioned. And I'm not being a homer. I've seeen those guys with better casts around them and if I were that team I'd swap their QB for Palmer for sure. Palmer has played a year and some here with one of the worst defenses in football and arguably one of the worst OC's in football. Not exactly the best combination to stay competitive.
    I don't mind if Palmer is top ten in the eyes of some raider fans. I just choose to be unbiased and don't believe so. Well at least it's not as crazy of putting McFadden right next to AP like a few others do, that is insane. Insane isn't calling/not calling Palmer top ten cuz in my mind he's around 13-15. now the ap McFadden part is insane bcuz McFadden shouldn't b in the same breath as AP

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REALTALK_OF_LA View Post
    first off i dont use the term "guarantee" loosely , the last time I came on this forum and guaranteed a victory it was week 3 leading up to the steelers game. a win.

I had to travel out of country a bunch for work and have MISSED more the half of the season. DVR, etc, is NOT the same, theres a certain feeling of watching the game live in the moment vs watching the recording. This is new to me because I had not missed a game since 2000 ( roughly when NFL sunday ticket first got going) .

I had this game circled for a few reasons...

#1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgYYaL--1qc

BO JACKSON, at then of the highlight clip should be the last run of ever had, and who ended his career on a fluky play? - yup, the Bengals. Had he not got hurt, I am almost certain the Raiders and Al in his prime would have put together 1 more superbowl run late 80's , early 90s

#2) the obvious- Carson Palmer.

It is very sad, borderline disturbing that no press or media coverage has been given to this game on a national scale. Yes both teams have average, below average records, it doesnt matter. MATHEMATICALLY both teams, and yes the Raiders are VERY WELL ALIVE AND KICKING. and for the people who dont think so,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

more then half the teams are right around our record in the AFC, which means 1 good sunday (TODAY) will turn everything around.

9-7, 8-8 can get you in. RAIDERS OWN TIE-BREAKER OVER PITT if it comes down to the last wild card at 8-8.

a win over cincy - tie breaker over bengals.

for anyone who thought this game today has 0 relevance or importance is foolish.

i hate saying this, but season on the line today. Even after all the painful losses and collapses , bad breaks, etc, it is all about today.

I told my boss if I could have 1 week off of traveling from now till next year, it was this game, I had this one circled since schedule came out.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, IT WILL BE LIKE LEBRON JAMES COMING BACK TO CLEVELAND.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...stadium-again/

IT IS GOING TO BE A RIOT & ZOO TODAY.

AND I NEED CARSON PALMER TO GET THIS ONE - for himself, for dennis allen, for the team, the fans, playoffs, respect, everything.

this is that 1 game people.
    I admire your passion and willingness not to give up on the season, but it was over two weeks ago.

You cannot win with this defense. They have 11 sacks through half a season. If you can't get to the Qb at all...that's too steep of a hill to climb. Even the the bad defenses that went with Brady and Rodgers to the Superbowl could at least get to the QB.

vCash
    You know your old when Bo Jackon footage is grainy.
    Better times to be sure, no one knew the extent of Bo's injury at that point and that his career as an elite athlete had ended.

vCash
    The only factor in my mind that prevents Palmer from being in the elite conversation this season are the picks he threw against Atlanta and Tampa Bay.

His play has been great, those aside.

vCash
    The crazy part about the Bo injury is what a freak of nature he was.
    He walked away from that....A gd DISLOCATED HIP.

Ive read that if he was a normal human, and laid there, they would have found the dislocation and his hip couldve been saved, but becasue they waited so long to check it out some degeneration had occured that made it no longer viable.
    I worked with a guy who had Hip replacement surgeory and it was hard for him to walk(its come a long way since those days)
    Freakin Bo played Pro Baseball on a replaced hip(lolololol) dude was a absolute freak of nature....

vCash

vCash
    Well, Nation, do our Raiders beat the Bungals today, or do our Raiders "Bungal" and get beat by the Bengals?

I predict we out ugly another ugly team today.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    RushNFL said they were gonna win too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eAR_...ature=g-crec-u
    Smh lmfao

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Allen this is a chance to show you can be a great leader of men let's play with some pride today and bring a winning atitude to Oakland go raiders
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast